RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“No one has come up with any money – no one,” said a Tyneside source. “Barry Moat and the South Africans have one thing in common – they are all talking but they have no produced any money.

Obvious newspaper bullshit.  That doesn't even sound like a bad fake Geordie accent of the telly.

Just to be Sirous Mahjoob for a minute, how would these groups prove they had the funds? And why on earth wouldn't this have happened yet - I thought they had to have proof in order to get access to the data room?

I know many people have been saying this for a while now but I'm definitely starting to believe it's all just Ashley bullshit. The bidders might be real but he has no intention of selling.

Talking about Sirous Mahjoob, can we add this to the list of Ashley/Llambias lies? You can just imagine them making up a story for a laugh. It was Llambias who told a journalist about this Sirous Mahjoob.

I just wish they'd bog off for good but it's looking less and less likely. :dave:

The Sirous Mahjoob thing was bizaare. Llambias told a red top we were in talks with someone over the sale, the paper speculated it was this Mahjoob bloke, then some Iranian news site ran with it with quotes. In fact, didn't somebody register on a forum asking if he was real and they said yes :lol:

One hell of a prank if they were behind it all.

I aint geting my hopes up, American Charity shit, how on earth can they think of investing heavy in a CC club, or footy at all.

If so, its to get us up, and sell us next year to rise a decent profit on short therm.

But i guess everything is better than Ashley, he`s the devil riiight? >:D

I aint geting my hopes up, American Charity s***, how on earth can they think of investing heavy in a CC club, or footy at all.

If so, its to get us up, and sell us next year to rise a decent profit on short therm.

Being raped off angry sexed up Ewoks is better then watching Ashley destroy nufc.

I aint geting my hopes up, American Charity s***, how on earth can they think of investing heavy in a CC club, or footy at all.

Being raped off angry sexed up Ewoks is better then watching Ashley destroy nufc.

:spit:

I cant vouch for that Mr.  :coolsmiley:

But i hope Ashley is gone by newyear and that he burn in hell.

I hope that we do not get a new owner that just want to get us up and sell again.

Then next summer is fucked to i recon.

Im to worried these days, need to calm down :toke:

Guest ToonBart

It will be positive

Will have some detail later

Come on Sillius...... :frantic:

Sillius, come on fella give up the goss, poor toonbart's getting frantic.  :dowie:

He was Online 2 minutes ago  :celb: but now he's gone  :no: maybe the itk police have traced him  :shifty:

What are the chances that 1. Ashley has no intention of selling at present and that Sillius is a Mackem with nowt much else to do?

Guest Redheugh

I am not speculating. What would be the point of that?

I am also not a Mackem.

I am trying to give you correct information, I know how tedious this has become for everyone