RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

one of the reason's why the barcelona model works, is each board member must pay 2m euros to be on the board, means that only wealthy businessmen can be on it

the last think i want here is a fan's buyout, i still blame those idiots at the hull game last season for quite a few of our problems

who are these idiots you are blaming? NUST??  there was no NUSC or NUST when we played Hull so you can't blame them for what happened against Hull.

Guest Geordiekev
What did the fans do?

They spelt Boycott wrong,  :yikes:  this in turn had a huge detrimental on our club and It's status in the Prem.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wish we had Freddy Shephard still he was a mitn chairman.

He wasn't perfect but he was a million times better than Ashley's regime.

Mort was decent then fucked off and it all went down hill... :facepalm:

Talksport - FIVE buyers in talks with Ashley

:shifty: :kinnear:

But good old mike is going to accept the first offer isnt he. Honest.

I wonder if these 5 include the two that put a 100 million bid on the table about 6 months ago? (seems like 6 months ago anyway). I wonder why they didn't take it up then? Llambias surely wasn't lying then was he? Or did he mean that 110%? Or am I getting his lies mixed up now?

You see the problem people? We can't believe a word that comes out of any paper or television or anywhere until the deed is done.

I'd rather believe Sillius tbh, at least he's entertaining.

Guest neesy111

one of the reason's why the barcelona model works, is each board member must pay 2m euros to be on the board, means that only wealthy businessmen can be on it

the last think i want here is a fan's buyout, i still blame those idiots at the hull game last season for quite a few of our problems

who are these idiots you are blaming? NUST??   there was no NUSC or NUST when we played Hull so you can't blame them for what happened against Hull.

no, i blame the idiots who protested in the middle of a football game, do you protest's outside, but when there is a football match on, watch and support your fucking team for christ sakes

I wonder if these 5 include the two that put a 100 million bid on the table about 6 months ago? (seems like 6 months ago anyway). I wonder why they didn't take it up then? Llambias surely wasn't lying then was he? Or did he mean that 110%? Or am I getting his lies mixed up now?

You see the problem people? We can't believe a word that comes out of any paper or television or anywhere until the deed is done.

I'd rather believe Sillius tbh, at least he's entertaining.

yes but then what are we going to talk about in international break?

Guest sicko2ndbest

No news by the looks of it today!

Fuck me Llabia is good at the 'lets confuse everyone with a few ficticious bidders' lines

How the hell have NUST raised £20m anyway?

They claim to have pledges up to £20m, but only they know what conditions were attached to those pledges

I called up to pledge what I've raised to date and when I said "about $18 thousand" the lad on the other end said, "About 18 million?  Right. What was your name again?"  I told him my name and he thanked me profusely before he hung up.

JUST BUY THE f***ing CLUB YOU BUNCH OF AMATEUR c***s!!!!

Why would you want a bunch of amateurs to buy the club?

I would rather a group of well intentioned professional investors purchased the club with a well thoughtout business plan