RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No way Shearer will be appointed any time soon - Llambias is a lying b******, just saying it to get ST renewals up - c***

Erm, they're trying to sell the club, did you not notice or something?

Why would they give a s*** about the season ticket renewals when that's going to be someone else's problem?

Surely all you paranoid-delusionals should be expecting them to deliberately put people off from renewing just to f*** over us and whoever the new owners are, that'd be the really evil thing to do, wouldn't it?

You know they will take the club off the market next month and stay anyway.

Looking forward to see who in their right mind will pay 100m for a CCC club with a new turnover of under 50m and half a team missing.

A few people apparently.

Whichever way you look at it Newcastle has bags of potential and so would be a good investment.

Looking forward to see who in their right mind will pay 100m for a CCC club with a new turnover of under 50m and half a team missing.

A few people apparently.

Whichever way you look at it Newcastle has bags of potential and so would be a good investment.

So people keep saying. I've seen less bias in the Daily Mail.

A few people apparently.

Its not an opinion, its a simple fact.  A club that can produce the 13th largest turnover in world Football after finishing lower-mid table has massive potential, but if its run by a bunch of fuckwits obviously its not going to be realised.

By the way Parky a turnover of £50m isn't far off what some Premiership clubs get.

A few people apparently.

So you're saying looking at the situation objectively it doesn't seem like an attractive proposition? 

We get the third biggest crowds in the country man.

A few people apparently.

So you're saying looking at the situation objectively it doesn't seem like an attractive proposition? 

We used to get the third biggest crowds in the country man.

Fyp

A few people apparently.

Fyp

Fail. :lol:

A few people apparently.

Its not an opinion, its a simple fact.  A club that can produce the 13th largest turnover in world Football after finishing lower-mid table has massive potential, but if its run by a bunch of fuckwits obviously its not going to be realised.

By the way Parky a turnover of £50m isn't far off what some Premiership clubs get.

He's been trying to flog it for 2 years now, I guess people just aren't getting the new fragrance.

A few people apparently.

It should count for something I guess.

A few people apparently.

A troubled, relegated club that is rotten to the core, badly mismanaged, a huge wage list with overpaid wasters we'll struggle to get rid of.

Fans that have had so much shit that they have incredibly short fuses, one mistake and they'll be on your back, a manager who if you don't hire, you'll get shit for, if you do, you'll get shit for ridding of him if he fails.

Sounds like the perfect business acquisition.

Of course it has potential and if someone gets it right, they could become legends, but it's easier said than done.

I wouldn't touch this place with a barge pole.

A few people apparently.

Fyp

True (despite the fail :p) but it shows the room for growth and therefore profit in the future for any buyer.

A few people apparently.

Fyp

True (despite the fail :p) but it shows the room for growth and therefore profit in the future for any buyer.

Football is a poor investment.

A few people apparently.

Fyp

Football is a poor investment.

I would if we were in the PL but now an owner can come in, buy us cheap, get us in the PL and **** off with a profit.

Not saying that's easy or guaranteed but its gotta be attractive.

A few people apparently.

He's been trying to flog it for 2 years now, I guess people just aren't getting the new fragrance.

What you talkin bout willis? ???

A few people apparently.

I wonder who could be trying to sell what in this thread. Wake the fuck up!!  :facepalm:

A few people apparently.

I wonder who could be trying to sell what in this thread. Wake the fuck up!!  :facepalm:

What did that post have to do with my post?, simple enough question isn't it? ??? :lol:

A few people apparently.

What did that post have to do with my post?, simple enough question isn't it? ??? :lol:

The tedious and mind drivelling essence of your 'post' was that somehow the club was attractive was it not??? :aww:

First of all, stop being a petulant child, this isn't Toontastic.. :)  Second the point of my post was that Newcastle United quite obviously has massive potential, that isn't arguable its there in black and white.  However as with any business it still needs to be run properly if that potential is ever going to be fullfilled.  The fact that you think Ashley wanting to sell means Newcastle United has no potential shows a serious lack of judgement on your part.

First of all, stop being a petulant child, this isn't Toontastic.. :)  Second the point of my post was that Newcastle United quite obviously has massive potential, that isn't arguable its there in black and white.  However as with any business it still needs to be run properly if that potential is ever going to be fullfilled.  The fact that you think Ashley wanting to sell means Newcastle United has no potential shows a serious lack of judgement on your part.

The club is as good as bankrupt. Please stop. The main reason MA surrounds himself with cunts is cause he can rely on them not to spill the beans. It wasn't silly appointments, but people he needed to keep the truth from getting out. Frankly I'll be amazed if anyone pays 100m.