The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

no wonder the reds are a shambles on a match day, with all the infighting that goes on between them on the internet.

Takes the blues on the other hand, two senior players, myself and Stupeedo, you would never find us bickering like a couple of schoolboys on here.

no wonder the reds are a shambles on a match day, with all the infighting that goes on between them on the internet.

Takes the blues on the other hand, two senior players, myself and Stupeedo, you would never find us bickering like a couple of schoolboys on here.

er,,,,,,,,,that's one senior player...

Guest Heneage

Pilko Gimp pack in, we need unity. I think without Rich this game will be even tighter than the last one. I'd hope for a 2-1 win.

Pilko Gimp pack in, we need unity. I think without Rich this game will be even tighter than the last one. I'd hope for a 2-1 win.

You know we'll be playing for the full 90, right?

Guest Heneage

You know we'll be playing for the full 90, right?

Your point being?

OP updated. Need some more like.

Might be an idea to stick some more info in the OP too so that people don't have to trawl through the thread. :thup:

Howay Red team, lets not make it three on a trot man. Defence needs to go in harder, we need to keep a decent shape, and we need some hero's to command the centre of the park.