The England Thread

Pilko

Don't really see what's so special about Hart. Always looks like he's got a mistake in him.

Better than Green and Carson.

I know. I'm not saying he's shouldn't be number 1. I was just commenting on his current ability in general.

I see, well imo his current ability is good. Guess he will make the rare mistake but he will get better with age (hopefully).

Just out of curiosity, who do people think is better out of Jonas and Milner?

In terms of potential sale price there's probably at least £10m difference between the two, but I honestly think I prefer Jonas.

Can't help but think Hart is overhyped on the back of that game v Spurs last season where he played a blinder when there'd been all the talk of Given v Hart.

I guess so, but I'd like to think people don't base their opinions on him on the back of one game.

Don't really see what's so special about Hart. Always looks like he's got a mistake in him.

Hasn't every keeper? He's had a bad half, but doesn't change my opinion of him. He's also very young for a goalkeeper. Will only get better and he's already very good.

TBF, I don't think either of those goals were his fault.

Neither were solely his fault but on first viewing he could have done better for both. There were of course mitigating circumstances (if that's the right term) - for the 1st it was a genuinely hard ball to defend (got no help from his teammates) and for the 2nd, what a fucking pathetic wall.

I don't think we can blame Hart too much for the goals. With the first, that kind of cross is very difficult if a defender doesn't get it. With the second, the wall just decided to stop being a wall.

Their keeper doesn't look anything great, so I'd still fancy us to get something.

Parker looks out of his depth.

The thing is, Milner is actually a quite competent central midfielder. He has a good engine, fair passing range and will always do a job there.

I just don't see why managers consistently play him out wide or ask him to do such complex things like picking up space behind the striker. He tends to just look totally fucking shite.

Guest VegasToon

Milner still on the pitch? :lol:

Moved to the left wing. :laugh:

Why isn't Adam Johnson on the squad?