Hart

Johnson Terry Lescott Cole

Walcott Gerrard Parker Ox

Young

Carroll

Will prob be

Same back line

With Milner Downing Wellbeck for Walcott Ox and Carroll

Can see Hodgson going for a draw especially when Rooney is missing.When he was Finland's coach we played a style that made Greece 2004 look like Brazil but he got results ( :lol: ) with pretty poor squad.  Haven't seen any matches from England but I'm pretty sure it's going to be all about defending tight and as a unit with some quick counter-attacking if he picks Walcott and Welbeck.

Guest diddimz

Terry is an absolute c***, it's wrong on so many levels but I would hate us to win anything with him in the squad.

That's just it. I understand it's a contentious viewpoint and i've got absolutely no issue with people supporting England, but personally i just couldn't enjoy watching John Terry lifting the trophy. Think i have officially been turned. :lol:

Yeah but even in 10 years time, once Terry's to old to play,  if England win a trophy hell come running from the stands in a shirt and take credit for the win

Terry is an absolute c***, it's wrong on so many levels but I would hate us to win anything with him in the squad.

That's just it. I understand it's a contentious viewpoint and i've got absolutely no issue with people supporting England, but personally i just couldn't enjoy watching John Terry lifting the trophy. Think i have officially been turned. :lol:

Yeah but even in 10 years time, once Terry's to old to play,  if England win a trophy hell come running from the stands in a shirt and take credit for the win

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

I'm genuinely surprised by the extent to which football fans in this country are fair weather about their national team, never really noticed it before. It's been growing since the WC I guess.

For many I think the last world cup was the final straw. Highest paid manager, overhyped and overpaid players. We stunk the place out and when the fans aired their frustrations, cretins like Rooney saw fit to object. We were arguably the worst of the 32 teams involved to watch.

Guest BooBoo

Milner is the typical English midfielder. Lots of huff and puff with average technique and the inability to beat an egg.

Milner is the typical English midfielder. Lots of huff and puff with average technique and the inability to beat an egg.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. But at least you know exactly what you're going to get, it's down to the manager to use him in the right way.

I know Downing gets stick but he's still a good, solid Premier League winger. Looking forward to seeing what Debuchy is like against him because this is the sort of player he'll be up against in about 70% of our games if he was to join us.

I don't mind him on a one-game basis from time to time, it's just that he's had an appalling season and should be nowhere near the England team.

Guest neesy111

Should be a belting game, glad we get to see Y Cabs and Barfa too.

How?  England have been dreadful to watch the 2 games which Hodgson has been in charge for, how will this change?

Guest neesy111

Starting to get excited now. :D

Come on England you fuckers.

Good on you.

I can't get excited with JT in the team.

Should be a belting game, glad we get to see Y Cabs and Barfa too.

How?  England have been dreadful to watch the 2 games which Hodgson has been in charge for, how will this change?

The only way I can see it being a good game in terms of entertainment is if France score early.