The England Thread

Pilko

I just find it amusing that it's right after the end of the window so they can't get any decent cover in. And with Mr. Glass Ledley King in their squad, chances are they're gonna be found wanting at centre half through the season.

I just find it amusing that it's right after the end of the window so they can't get any decent cover in. And with Mr. Glass Ledley King in their squad, chances are they're gonna be found wanting at centre half through the season.

They're lucky enough to have signed Gallas, without him this would be a terrible injury.

They might have to play a midfielder there. Palacios? Huddlestone?  :dontknow:

Kaboul & Bassong?

Kaboul & Bassong?

Forgot they even had Kaboul.  :thup:

Bassong and Kaboul? Wouldn't fill me with confidence.

Can Van Der Vaart play at CB?

isn't he the one who must not be named in the Harry Potter books?

more like the Harry Redknapp books.

:lol: