The England Thread

Pilko

Should be, but the other top 3 will still fancy their chances.

England have and will be saved by the others all taking points off each other rather than for doing much constructive aside from drawing away repeatedly.

Don't think Ashley Young has found a pass since he came on.

Incidentally Cahill and Jagielka have been good again. Potential in that partnership I reckon.

I think the centre halves have been the only bright spark in what has been a very poor game., they seem to have an understanding, which is good. The full-backs have been beaten time and again, can't believe I actually want Johnson back in the team, Lampard and Gerrard once again showing that they don't work, like they didn't work 8 years ago, with Lampard being non existent, and Gerrards set pieces and crosses being dire, Walcott has been alright but has lacked that final ball as always, and relies on his pace to much and Milner has been Milner. Lambert has been poor, his passing has been awful, and hasn't had a chance. I know a draw would have done before the game but, the players showed no ambition, and no drive to want to win the game. I don't know if that is down to Hodgson or down to the players just not caring, but it is just depressing to watch, and I think that game summed up why alot of people are starting to turn their back on international football. I also think that its a joke that there is a round of international games 3 weeks into the season.