Season ticket renewals

Dave

Guest ALHUSKY

bit confused with my renewl pack,was no actual renew form in it just a covering letter and cup game direct debit mandate,and magpie mover.

payed for my ticket last season over 10 monthly instalments,is that available this season or does it have to be a lumper?

must admit instructions for those on the 3 year/direct debit scheme would have been nice, don't know if I need to do anything or not.

Likewise.  Just a reference to the fact that you are on the 3 year deal would be nice so that you know you have been sent the right information.

I got my pack this morning, fucking hell its even telling people that they wont send out new swipe cards, what happens if you threw it away !

How they fucking expect people to renew when we dont know who owns the club, we dont have a manager and we essentiallly dont have a team at the minute!!!!

FFS

Guest WashyGeordie

I got my pack this morning, f***ing hell its even telling people that they wont send out new swipe cards, what happens if you threw it away !

Because they said not to, and told us that they're just going to update the cards...?

I got my pack this morning, f***ing hell its even telling people that they wont send out new swipe cards, what happens if you threw it away !

Because they said not to, and told us that they're just going to update the cards...?

When was this?

Still have mine in my wallet thankfully.

Got my renewal this morning, already signed up to the 3 year direct debit scheme, was always going to keep it but there is so much more that i could do with spending £50 a month on at the mo......such is life i suppose

No one told me to keep it, it just happens i forgot to take it out my wallett

got no idea where i put mine. think i threw it out after being relegated, i'm assuming they'll replace it if i'v thrown it out?

Guest toonlass

Mine and the bairns packs are different, hers has a form to send back to renew while my letter is slightly different and has no part to fill in and send back. What the heck is going on there? We are both paying by DD and both signed up for 3 years last year. Hmmmm.

got no idea where i put mine. think i threw it out after being relegated, i'm assuming they'll replace it if i'v thrown it out?

They will replace it but you will have to pay an admin fee.  I have no idea how much that is though.

just spoke to the box office, even though I was signed up on the 3 year Direct Debit Scheme they haven't been taking the direct debit payments so I've got to pay for both tickets in full.

The words Useless and Bastards come to mind!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3720/championshipseasonticke.gif

My Scunny season ticket is costing £343. The price listed there is for the home end behind the goal (still standing) and is only a renewal cost. A new ticket in that stand would cost £272.

Guest fading star

just spoke to the box office, even though I was signed up on the 3 year Direct Debit Scheme they haven't been taking the direct debit payments so I've got to pay for both tickets in full.

The words Useless and Bastards come to mind!

They’re just trying it on. The three year deal was sold as the cheapest way to get a ticket, but this ceased to be true when they announced the price cuts back in Jan/Feb. The sales brochure also heavily featured both Keegan and Mort. In short, the three year deal was almost certainly mis-sold. And by failing to take out payments on the agreed dates they’ve probably broken the terms of the contract.

Lots of supporters have cancelled their three year deals, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t. Don’t let them push you about. Give them hell.

Guest fading star

i'm not renewing until ashley has left, simple as that

:clap:

People who renew while Ashley is still in charge are propping up his regime, giving him more time to screw us over. Buying a ST in the current circumstances will do more harm than good.

People who renew while Ashley is still in charge are propping up his regime, giving him more time to screw us over. Buying a ST in the current circumstances will do more harm than good.

How exactly lol How can you be propping up a regime when the guy has openly admitted he wants to go and has slashed the costs of the club down by a huge amount. I'm not sticking up for the bloke at all I was one of the few people to be against him when he joined but he's not screwing me as he's putting more of his own money into the club every day that he runs the club than ever could. He's made plenty of mistakes and has caused the club to be relegated but me not buying a season ticket is not going to change that.

I'll have my season ticket for the new season because I want to watch the club week in week out so might as well save myself cash by buying in bulk.

Mmm? Not sure about that. I would think any potential buyer of NUFC would be encouraged by healthy season ticket sales and the incoming revenue that comes with it.

If the club isn't going to go down the financial pan, it needs money to come in. I can understand the reluctance to back Ashley in any way however.

I prefer to think that by renewing, i'm backing the club and not Ashley. Hopefully that club will be around long after Ashley's gone.

Guest fading star

How exactly lol How can you be propping up a regime when the guy has openly admitted he wants to go and has slashed the costs of the club down by a huge amount. I'm not sticking up for the bloke at all I was one of the few people to be against him when he joined but he's not screwing me as he's putting more of his own money into the club every day that he runs the club than ever could. He's made plenty of mistakes and has caused the club to be relegated but me not buying a season ticket is not going to change that.

I'll have my season ticket for the new season because I want to watch the club week in week out so might as well save myself cash by buying in bulk.

It’s about whether he goes on his terms our ours. Not renewing increases the pressure on him to sell up, giving him our money will just encourage him to hang on for a better price.

You’re just putting your own personal needs ahead of the best interests of the club?

Guest fading star

Mmm? Not sure about that. I would think any potential buyer of NUFC would be encouraged by healthy season ticket sales and the incoming revenue that comes with it.

If the club isn't going to go down the financial pan, it needs money to come in. I can understand the reluctance to back Ashley in any way however.

I prefer to think that by renewing, i'm backing the club and not Ashley. Hopefully that club will be around long after Ashley's gone.

I understand your POV but the time has long gone for pissing around with half measures and compromise.

Ashley won’t willingly sell the club at it’s market value. His hand will have to be forced. Are we going to fight for the future of our club, or just hand over our cash like nowt’s happened?

I understand your POV but the time has long gone for pissing around with half measures and compromise.

Ashley won’t willingly sell the club at it’s market value. His hand will have to be forced. Are we going to fight for the future of our club, or just hand over our cash like nowt’s happened?

I'm renewing my season ticket because i enjoy going to games, as poor as we are at the moment. To not go would be to deprive myself more than anyone. What happens when/if we become a half decent premiership club again? Do i just turn up at the games, as you say, like nowt's happened? As for the future of the club, there might not be a future if it's skint.