Mackem bassas

Haz

Had to go into bandit country yesterday (three bars of soap and it still wont wash off) and on the way there is an official sign on a post saying,  "This way for the Stadium of Light, the North Easts ONLY premiership stadium"

Twats were quick enough to put that up.

Guest johnson293

Had to go into bandit country yesterday (three bars of soap and it still wont wash off) and on the way there is an official sign on a post saying,  "This way for the Stadium of Light, the North Easts ONLY premiership stadium"

Twats were quick enough to put that up.

Not an official council road sign, is it?

Theres a youtube video of some of the SMB's putting it up.... along with another directing to 'Sid James Park' and summit about fizzy pop.  :rolleyes:

They have reacted to our relegation with all the grace of a cat in a tumble dryer.

And all their efforts (sign posts and takeover spoofs etc.) are only being recognised by the media because they involve us :lol:

Guest Heneage

I remember we did the magazine but that was a culmination of things if I remember right. We did not just go down 4-1 at home to them and finish on a then record low points total.

Guest toonlass

They really are obsessed. Most of their songs are about Newcastle, and I heard them singing something to the tune of Blaydon Races when we were at their landfill site last year, couldn't make out what the hell they were moaning on about. Saying that though, the smoggies are as bad, before the last game of the season I was watching Look North or North East tonight, whichever is the one with Carol Malia on it, and some smoggie outside their airfix stadium was saying "Well I don't really care if we go down as long as the Geordies go down with us." WTF  :doh:

milton 'tyson' nunez  :pow:

Milton Núñez (born November 30, 1972 in Tegucigalpa, Honduras) is a Honduran soccer player. He is a striker playing for Marathon. He briefly appeared for Sunderland in the English Premiership, and PAOK FC in the Greek Superleague. PAOK FC signed him in 1999 for a huge for his playing value price of 3.000.000 euros, after being approved by the great scouting eye of former PAOK scout and player, Stavros Sarafis. He was a failure as a transfer, and was then transferred for the same amount of money at Sunderland of England. Nunez is now somewhat a cult hero for Sunderland, due to his size (4 foot 11) and only one appearance. It is believed that Peter Reid, who was the manager when Nunez was brought to the Stadium of Light, thought that he had signed Nunez's strike partner at PAOK not Nunez himself which led to a brief stay only in England before returning to Nacional, after playing just one game for Sunderland

that said, i forgot about him and put tore andre flo on the site!

i really hope bruce fails there

This road sign changing is old hat really. We regularly changed the signs on approach to their place to read "stadium of sh**e" when we 1st started going.

Let them enjoy their momentarily stepping out of the Toons' shadows. They've waited long enough.