Confederations Cup

Kaizero

I guess Rossi was on the bench, because he just came in the game for Gattuso. Should be an interesting rest of the half. US aren't just totally sitting back deep, which is a good thing. Can barely tell they only have 10.

Guest Heneage

He's not really Keefaz, he's half and half.

Why'd it have to be Rossi?  How good would a Rossi-Donovan-Altidore front 3 look though....  Fucker went to high school in Jersey.

And started his career at Parma.

He's not really Keefaz, he's half and half.

Why'd it have to be Rossi?  How good would a Rossi-Donovan-Altidore front 3 look though....  Fucker went to high school in Jersey.

And started his career at Parma.

We're all half something, man.

What did the board think of Rossi when he was here?  I wasn't around then.

Re: Altidore, I think he's lost it.  I really had high hopes for him but instead of sticking around and playing week-in/week-out for a lesser team he's gone to sit on the bench at Villareal.  His touch has almost all but disappeared and I'd love for him to get a transfer somewhere else just to be playing all of the time.

Re: Altidore, I think he's lost it.  I really had high hopes for him but instead of sticking around and playing week-in/week-out for a lesser team he's gone to sit on the bench at Villareal.  His touch has almost all but disappeared and I'd love for him to get a transfer somewhere else just to be playing all of the time.

Click on the Xisco thread and just replace the names.

Jozy barely played at all this year, sad to say. Should have gone to Reading after all, I suppose.

Click on the Xisco thread and just replace the names.

Jozy barely played at all this year, sad to say. Should have gone to Reading after all, I suppose.

He's still played well this summer though.