Confederations Cup

Kaizero

Egypt have looked really good right now. Played a great game today (though they certainly rode their luck), and I'd argue they outplayed Brazil for most of that game. Playing together really well.

Meanwhile, we are shit. And Bradley needs to go.

Egypt are pretty good and Italy are a bit better, but didn't get the breaks. The keeper made a stack of saves but he shouldn't have been given a sniff on a couple.

This really makes me wish it was a World Cup summer.

So how does it work? If Brazil beat Italy and keep a clean sheet, we have to beat Egypt 3-0?( ;D )

edit: Brazil have to score 4, and we have to score 3. :lol: :lol: :lol: Get on the fucking plane, you assholes.

So how does it work? If Brazil beat Italy and keep a clean sheet, we have to beat Egypt 3-0?(  ;D )

edit: Brazil have to score 4, and we have to score 3. :lol: :lol: :lol: Get on the fucking plane, you assholes.

Goal difference swing of 7, Christ.  The most likely scenario at this point is probably a 1-0 for us and a 6-0 win for Brazil.

Iraq are one of the worst national teams I've ever seen. They're the best Asia have to offer?

No they ain't, just like Greece weren't the best team Europe had to offer last time. Iraq didn't make the final 10 in World Cup qualifying.

FIFA and the WC-Committee are going to discuss a ban next week against the instrument (Vuvuzela) that makes that horrendous noise for the WC.

Seriously? :lol:

Good.

Seriously, was just on the news over here :lol:

Issue of vuvuzelas has also been in the local news here in SA quite a bit too...Blatter seems determined to keep them but seems like he might not get his way. Interesting to see New Zealand celebrating after their 0-0 draw..but Spain and SA through to the semis..

Argh! Mark Bright, fuck off! I hate it when he lectures technically adept, World Cup-winning footballers on the basics of how to kick a football. "You don't want to kick a ball like that..."

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6025/enfield3.jpg