Confederations Cup

Kaizero

And Americans wonder why Rossi chose Italy?

Likes proper Italian pizza, none of that 2 inch thick shit the Americans wil try to give you.

Bullshit

Every time I've gone to the States (about 492900392 times now), I've had thin crust, without even the option of massive deep pan pizzas. I'm beginning to think we're the ones who fucked pizza up.

Likes proper Italian pizza, none of that 2 inch thick s*** the Americans wil try to give you.

Bullshit

Every time I've gone to the States (about 492900392 times now), I've had thin crust, without even the option of massive deep pan pizzas. I'm beginning to think we're the ones who f***ed pizza up.

I was talking more abou the introduction to the UK off Pizza hut and the like.  I suppose we shouldblame the turks as well for bringing the Kebab shop Pizza.  It annoys me somuch when I make a Pizza for some ofmy mates and they complain its too thin.

oh man.. this f***ing noise.. inexcusable

News in SA today concerning Blatter refusing to ban vuvuzelas despite complaints from European press and players such as Xabi Alonso..could very well be there next year too!

Hopefully at least they will stop giving them away for free to everyone entering the stadiums, even if they don't ban it entirely. I understand his point that when you go to Africa, it is different, people will dance and play the drums. But this artificial noise from the horns serves no purpose.

oh man.. this f***ing noise.. inexcusable

News in SA today concerning Blatter refusing to ban vuvuzelas despite complaints from European press and players such as Xabi Alonso..could very well be there next year too!

your telling me we have to put up with that noise in the world cup!! ill go insane!!!

Can't watch it cos of them horns.

I hope to f*ck that's not going to be the backdrop of the next World Cup.

As it's in South Africa I'd say it's more likely to be gun fire.

Likes proper Italian pizza, none of that 2 inch thick s*** the Americans wil try to give you.

Bullshit

Every time I've gone to the States (about 492900392 times now), I've had thin crust, without even the option of massive deep pan pizzas. I'm beginning to think we're the ones who f***ed pizza up.

I was talking more abou the introduction to the UK off Pizza hut and the like.  I suppose we shouldblame the turks as well for bringing the Kebab shop Pizza.  It annoys me somuch when I make a Pizza for some ofmy mates and they complain its too thin.

you can make me pizza any time buddy :thup:

We're out.  Bob Bradley needs to go.  I didn't see the Sweden win in January, but we've played 6 games since then and we've only really looked ready to go out and fight for a win in 2 of them.  Honduras, El Salvador, and Costa Rica worked much harder than we were ever willing to, it's only our superior skill that got us points against El Salvador and Honduras.  The Mexico win, which should have set us up for the year, has been the only high point.  This has been building. 

There are maybe 3 or 4 coaches in the whole world that would have gotten us out of this group (if that) but if we don't go out and win the Gold Cup in style and then go to Mexico ready to play, we should make a change.

:nods: Shoot the fucker out of a cannon.