Confederations Cup

Kaizero

Luca Toni looks like a shite version of Emile Heskey everytime I see him play for Italy

This, and yet whenever I say that I'm told that he's class

for Italy he is a donkey

Luca Toni looks like a shite version of Emile Heskey everytime I see him play for Italy

The Italian Tony Cascarino...

Think the States have had chances to win this, but they're woeful up front.

Wasn't the issue today against Italy and its solid defense. The early unwarranted red card and Jay Demerit's shambolic defending on the two goals was the issue.

Tim Howard is brilliant. Thank god for him.

If we produced forwards the way we produced keepers we'd be saying something.

Fucking guy scores twice vs us. That just makes me sick.

Brilliant finishes, both of them.  DeMerit at fault for all 3 goals, completely out of his element.

:sadnod:

Card was unfortunate, but we had no answer for Rossi.

Probably a bit too late to get him to change his mind...

We're out.  Bob Bradley needs to go.  I didn't see the Sweden win in January, but we've played 6 games since then and we've only really looked ready to go out and fight for a win in 2 of them.  Honduras, El Salvador, and Costa Rica worked much harder than we were ever willing to, it's only our superior skill that got us points against El Salvador and Honduras.  The Mexico win, which should have set us up for the year, has been the only high point.  This has been building. 

There are maybe 3 or 4 coaches in the whole world that would have gotten us out of this group (if that) but if we don't go out and win the Gold Cup in style and then go to Mexico ready to play, we should make a change.