The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

£150 on holand beating scotland £330 return

Better than evens on the netherlands to beat scotland?! Where?

6/5 on Ladbrokes like, am more worried about where young ross got £150 and a betting account based on his 'our midfield' thread, must only be about 12 year old :shifty:

Quality but I am 32 and just went into laddies on my break from working for an American Investment Bank

Good for you, just your appalling football knowledge suggests you were either very young or incredibly stupid.

Guest rosstoon

6/5 on Ladbrokes like, am more worried about where young ross got £150 and a betting account based on his 'our midfield' thread, must only be about 12 year old :shifty:

It was not my footballing knowledge it was a converstaoin that people had with me. Not my knowledge maybe i am a little biased.

Quality but I am 32 and just went into laddies on my break from working for an American Investment Bank

Good for you, just your appalling football knowledge suggests you were either very young or incredibly stupid.

Guest Roger Kint

It was not my footballing knowledge it was a converstaoin that people had with me. Not my knowledge maybe i am a little biased.

The word is deluded not biased ;D

holland already qualified, scotland need something. i've laid scotland in my accy.

I have invested £20 on all the pressure being on Scotland to win and Holland being more than capable of pulling apart teams that are much better than Scotland

http://imgur.com/WD9jm.png

Portugal won't win.

Portugal were the better side against Denmark but their end product is shocking at the moment. Hungary only conceded two goals so far at home and they came against Sweden the other night. A 0-0 draw perhaps?

holland already qualified, scotland need something. i've laid scotland in my accy.

I have invested £20 on all the pressure being on Scotland to win and Holland being more than capable of pulling apart teams that are much better than Scotland

don't think scotland will win but i think too close to call on lose or draw.

i have just added holland on a shorter higher priced accy.

don't think scotland will win but i think too close to call on lose or draw.

If it is still 0-0 with 20 min to go Scotland have no choice but to bomb forward which will play right into Hollands hands.

I hope

i have just added holland on a shorter higher priced accy.

Guest tommykay

When you say you've laid Scotland, madras, what do you mean?

Alright, I chuckled when I typed that, yes.

Genuine question btw.  :thup:

If you use the betting exchanges like betfair you can become the bookie and lay at a price you choose (obviously someone has to take that price) you generally get better odds, especially on first scorers.

When you say you've laid Scotland, madras, what do you mean?

Alright, I chuckled when I typed that, yes.

Genuine question btw.  :thup:

basically i've became the bookie and have took a bet on scotland not to win. i don't know about other exchanges but you can add lay bets into accys on betfair.

Faroe Islands v Lithuania

Belarus v Ukraine

Norway v Macedona

Romania v Austria

England v Croatia

Moldova v Greece

£6 on to win £72

Now I'm no betting genius but 12/1 sounds pretty shite value for all of those.

Belarus v Ukraine

Norway v Macedona

Romania v Austria

England v Croatia

Moldova v Greece

£6 on to win £72

Not really, most are clear favourites to win. You won't get a lot from Lithuania, Ukraine and Greece I'd imagine. Not that it'll matter, as Norway won't win.

Belarus v Ukraine

Norway v Macedona

Romania v Austria

England v Croatia

Moldova v Greece

£6 on to win £72

Not really, most are clear favourites to win. You won't get a lot from Lithuania, Ukraine and Greece I'd imagine. Not that it'll matter, as Norway won't win.

Ukraine clear favourites to go to Belarus and win? Aye they're more likely than Belarus but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Belarus get a point or 3 there.

Belarus v Ukraine

Norway v Macedona

Romania v Austria

England v Croatia

Moldova v Greece

£6 on to win £72

Now I'm no betting genius but 12/1 sounds pretty s**** value for all of those.

they'd bloody well better