The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got a fiver on Barca, Inter, Liverpool & Sevilla.......looks a loser.

i refer you to the kaz maxim....if it's not posted before, then it didn't happen.

Shit, I'm about to do this and I hate it when others do. Forgot to post it before.  :lol:

Lyon/Millwall/Sevilla. Only had £2 on.

i refer you to the kaz maxim....if it's not posted before, then it didn't happen.

Shit, I'm about to do this and I hate it when others do. Forgot to post it before.  :lol:

Enjoy your free Freddo.  :shifty:

I'm NOT bitter that I haven't won owt for a while. Nope. Not one bit.

1/6, 2/9, 1/3.  :lol:

How much you win, £2.10?

Get a grip man this was my 1st or 2nd post of the evening, I don't put a bet on at betting shop then think I better post it online before kickoff ffs. The regulars in this thread know the fellas who are gamblers & who are not.

How much you win, £2.10?

Something obscene like that.  :lol: Until Saturday I'd not won a bet in weeks, so trying to get a few in to get my confidence back!

Edit - £3.73 :laugh:

backed over 4.5 goals in the Stuttgart v Unirea Urziceni game at 8/1,  3 goals in 1st 20mins i just know that it will end 3-0 ! :knuppel2:

3:1 now

fucks sake 1 more pleease!! :angel:

useless fucks 4 goals in 46mins then nothing! - was also on AZ to beat Standerd, Standerd scored in stoppage time to make it 1-1  :facepalm:

How much you win, £2.10?

Something obscene like that.  :lol: Until Saturday I'd not won a bet in weeks, so trying to get a few in to get my confidence back!

Pint in the Goose with the profit.  :thup:

backed over 4.5 goals in the Stuttgart v Unirea Urziceni game at 8/1,  3 goals in 1st 20mins i just know that it will end 3-0 ! :knuppel2:

useless fucks 4 goals in 46mins then nothing! - was also on AZ to beat Standerd, Standerd scored in stoppage time to make it 1-1  :facepalm:

Stop taking my bad luck thunder.  :angry:

Seriously though that's very unlucky mate.

Stop taking my bad luck thunder.  :angry:

Seriously though that's very unlucky mate.

haha cheers, getting the bad luck out the way before the weekend,  :shifty:

How much you win, £2.10?

Pint in the Goose with the profit.  :thup:

Nooo don't like it in there, they never have toilet roll!

Won £25 tonight overall, didn't realise you still win if you get the score right but the 1st scorer wrong. :blush:

what?! Who with?

I got the 2-0 right but alas Loven didn't score first.  Paddy Power have given me f*** all for it.

I have never been paid back on scorecast if one part is correct. I guess you would if took them as two singles