Arsenal to score in both halves

Man United win

Charlton win

Rochdale win

Lyon win

£1 returns £6.17

frustratingly close  :angry:

Rochdale didn't win either.

Aye just noticed. livescores said it was 4-0 for some reason  :no: ah well, i prefer getting 2 wrong to 1 anyways.

Aye, livescore wasn't working properly, wasn't showing League 2 at all and when you went to England, it did have today's games but above that it still had Wednesday's - when Rochdale beat Rotherham 4-0.

£70 up for the day. Thought there was some decent value odds today (and they were) but a bit ambitious so it cut into my winnings. Might just stick with "boring wins" as JH calls 'em! :)

£70 up for the day. Thought there was some decent value odds today (and they were) but a bit ambitious so it cut into my winnings. Might just stick with "boring wins" as JH calls 'em! :)

What did you have on?

£10 on Inter/Ajax/Derby/Arsenal/Rochdale/Norwich/Leicester/Blackpool = £450 or something.

Totally agree with Wullie regarding the lower leagues btw. Better value/predictability. The top flight big hitters have been a joke this season.

I had that^, another £1 "goal crazy" accy (which I only missed out on because Boro failed to score) annnnd.... £200 on Newcastle ;)

For anyone who doesn't know of www.betclic.com, they are offering a free £20 bet. if you lose they refund it and you can withdraw the money it would seem. So, do I go for Reading to beat Villa at 13/4 or Wigan to beat Liverpool at 19/4? I know the reading odds arent that good but I just have that sneaky FA cup feeling! Any other cheeky bets for tomorrow?

Guest toonlass

This afternoon I have

Chelsea

Everton

Villa

Feyenood

FC Twente

and

Parma

Sampdoria

Palermo

Cagliari