The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Went for 2 sneaky little trebles tonight, looking to scrape my way back to glory after a dissapointing weekend  :weep:

QPR, Arsenal, Notts County & West Brom, Leeds, Mackem twats.

Feel slightly bad as I now kind of want West Brom and the inbreds to win, meh  :harry:

Unless QPR feck up badly a couple of nice little profits  :aww:

Quite alot of bets on tonight:

£1 Treble.

Porto

Fiorentina

Carlisle

£1 Treble anytime scorers

Bent

Beckford

Bendner

Goals Galore

Fiorentina

Portsmouth

Reading

Arsenal

West Brom

Got my 3 scorers treble.

I just lobbed my Oxford thesaurus out of the window.  Twats.

I guess words can't describe how annoyed you are at them?

Got no way to tell now.

I know. That was the joke.  :lol:

I just lobbed my Oxford thesaurus out of the window.  Twats.

I guess words can't describe how annoyed you are at them?

Got no way to tell now.

I know. That was the joke.  :lol:

:lol: Aye fair enough, I was just helping it along.  Cambridge ftw.

Cunt off you mackem fucking scums! Goes for Bolton as well, the fucking scum. Fucked my bet up on Saturday and now today again. Scum.

Throw out all your Futureheads CDs and Peter Kay DVDs.  This is the way forward I think - symbolic hoying of stuff with remind you not to bet on their match again.

Cunt off you mackem fucking scums! Goes for Bolton as well, the fucking scum. Fucked my bet up on Saturday and now today again. Scum.

Throw out all your Futureheads CDs and Peter Kay DVDs.  This is the way forward I think - symbolic hoying of stuff with remind you not to bet on their match again.

Would an imminent trip to the bathroom for a number 2 satisfy that theory for Bayern flipping Munich?

Haven't got anything with Peter Kay and the only Futureheads I've got is in digital form. The symbolism of throwing a folder on my computer to the bin doesn't sound very dramatic :undecided:

Would an imminent trip to the bathroom for a number 2 satisfy that theory for Bayern flipping Munich?

Only if you've not got the film Munich on DVD.

Haven't got anything with Peter Kay and the only Futureheads I've got is in digital form. The symbolism of throwing a folder on my computer to the bin doesn't sound very dramatic :undecided:

Ahhh fair enough.  Next season I might put it in my sig - "Teams who've fucked me over this season" - with dates and that, as a constant reminder.

c*** off you mackem f***ing scums! Goes for Bolton as well, the f***ing scum. f***ed my bet up on Saturday and now today again. Scum.

Ahhh fair enough.  Next season I might put it in my sig - "Teams who've f***ed me over this season" - with dates and that, as a constant reminder.

it does still stick aswell. even if rotherham are taken over by a multi billionaire, they don't lose or draw a game in 6 years, i'll still not trust myself to bet on them.

c*** off you mackem f***ing scums! Goes for Bolton as well, the f***ing scum. f***ed my bet up on Saturday and now today again. Scum.

Ahhh fair enough.  Next season I might put it in my sig - "Teams who've f***ed me over this season" - with dates and that, as a constant reminder.

it does still stick aswell. even if rotherham are taken over by a multi billionaire, they don't lose or draw a game in 6 years, i'll still not trust myself to bet on them.

Could always take your hatred of Rotherham United out on their two most famous fans and the national treasures that are:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7391/cbrothers.jpg

any hints/tips/info fromkai or towelie on the scando leagues which are soon to start up. any teams strengthened/been decimated etc ? will rosenburg run away with things again and will the same three (molde/odd/stabaek) chase them ? will aik be able to keep it up or was it a one off and gothenburg will take over again,will kalmar get back to their position of the last couple of years ?

any hints/tips/info fromkai or towelie on the scando leagues which are soon to start up. any teams strengthened/been decimated etc ? will rosenburg run away with things again and will the same three (molde/odd/stabaek) chase them ? will aik be able to keep it up or was it a one off and gothenburg will take over again,will kalmar get back to their position of the last couple of years ?

Top 4: (Should be safe bets in their matches)

Rosenborg is looking like they will boss things this year as well, no major sales bar Sapara, but a great acquisition in Moldskred to replace him. Plus they have a lot of talented youngsters coming through.

Molde is suffering from the lack of Diouf, and it's too early to say if they'll be better or worse through their replacements (Rünström and Djiaby Fall). They're definiately better in the keeper department this season though, with Ben Amos between the posts.

Stabæk looks stronger this season.

Viking has strengthened a lot both player-wise and manager wise and will be up there this season.

5-8: (Less secure, but should beat the ruckus below them.)

Vålerenga is pretty much the same as last year, but less manager-issues and their young players are a year older and wiser.

Brann has a weaker side, almost not enough senior players left in the squad to be both on the pitch and the bench.

Lillestrøm has been weak the past two seasons, but their youngsters are coming through nicely and they're looking like they'll grow into a decent side this year.

Odd preformed better than they should last season, don't think they'll follow that performance up at all, even with mostly the same players.

9-13 (Wouldn't bet on these.)

Aalesund has a great coach and a 2 metre tall forward, that's about it.

Tromsø has a few great players, but the rest of the players are not good enough to provide any form of stability.

Strømsgodset might be a surprise this year, with most of their squad being players under 23, which sounds like a bad thing, but it's many many of the players populating the u-21 and u-19 teams for Norway that's in there.

Start is up and down, got a great young striker but it's pretty much yada yada yada with them.

Hønefoss is one of the promoted sides, but they're looking strong enough to stay up. But just that.

14-16 (These... these teams... will get.. points? ???)

Haugesund is another of the promoted sides, they have a decent squad with a nice combo of experience and youth.

Sandefjord has a decent team on paper, but that's it.

Kongsvinger is the last of the promoted teams, and they have absolutely nothing to do in the top division and will go straight down without a fight.

First round tips would be:

13. March

Brann – Haugesund

14. March

Start – Sandefjord

Strømsgodset – Kongsvinger

Tromsø – Hønefoss

Odd Grenland – Stabæk

Aalesund – Lillestrøm

Molde – Rosenborg

15. March

19:00 Vålerenga – Viking

You'll have to ask the Towel for the Allsvenskan tips, I'm not the strongest knowledge-wise there.

I was going to copy Ronaldo's eventually successful bet last night but didn't, instead i spunked away money on the likes of bury :dowie:. Tonight's absolutely safe as houses bets are: Rooney anytime gs, CR9 anytime gs, man u -1 and real -1. Maybes some money on Stoke as well as Burnley are atrocious. I've frittered away a lot of profit in the last week or so and really need to bounce back!