The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Barca are 1.4 on betfair. Just laid them a tenner, will look to hedge up if all goes well.

So just as I'm congratulating myself and about to hedge, it turns out I backed them by mistake. Stupid cunt.

Bojan you short cunt

Yesssss! I backed Pique for first goal @ 22/1 when they hoyed him up front. :lol:

Bet £3.45 in total

Won 90p Motta first player booked

Won £4.60 Pique first goal

Won £4.33 Draw HT/Barca FT

:coolsmiley:

Jonny you fiend, you're on quite the run at the moment. Let me know about what you're backing tomorrow.  :pow:

Ronnie was Mr Grumpyface today, less than 24 hours after producing some sublime stuff against Williams. God knows which Ronnie will turn up tomorrow. Selby must be furious he's not leading.

Left the 7.67 in and went for:

Barca (wed)

Liverpool (thurs)

Fulham (thurs)

R+D (thurs)

£7.67 pays £73.83

Edge of sillyness to it, not that confident.

Lost out on a tenner, which I threw on Barca with 10 mins to go, but at least this bet was to win and not qualify.

Is there a new user bonus? Can't get on the site on my phone.

100 % bonus for maximum 100 €/ "pounds". So if you pay in 100 than you get 100 as a bonus.

check the terms and cons......i'd want this clarified

#

To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

#

If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

Layman's terms?

Says you have to rollover your deposit and bonus three times before withdrawal - if you deposit £100, get £100 bonus and you'll have to bet £600 (3x£200) before you can withdraw.

If you withdraw your money before the wagering requirement, then they take the bonus from you.

Prick face ROS cost me but went big on Ali Carter when he 4/6 in the decider so recovered loss & made some.

Barca & Notts are in the bag so need Liverpool & then either Fulham or Hamburg to win in 90 mins & i am quids in.

Barca & Notts are in the bag so need Liverpool & then either Fulham or Hamburg to win in 90 mins & i am quids in.

Sweet.

Went big on Toulon -6 V Connacht on Sportingbet

Put a double on H/cap of Toulouse & Toulon as well.