The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£5 on Southampton and Aldershot.

I did have Inverness, didn't realise it had been postponed.

Update: whenever you back Southampton, you may as well back Lambert to score as well.

brazil,bristol rovers win,cambridge laid (and they are already 1 up)..............ho hum.

Not anymore.

Personally, not sure why I didn't snap up Notts County (probably the fact they were 2/5 at home to a Macclesfield team who get a fair amount of away draws) and Rochdale at 5/6.

Howay Aldershot.

4 of the 5 teams I have backed are up yet when I bet against Darlington their players turn world class it seems  :no:

Not just saying it because I want them to stay up - don't bet against Darlo when they're at home atm. Having some funny old results; mind you if their last home game is anything to go by, you have every chance still.

4 of the 5 teams I have backed are up yet when I bet against Darlington their players turn world class it seems  :no:

aye Darlo are doing me over, never a fan of backing away teams as a rule though.

aye Darlo are doing me over, never a fan of backing away teams as a rule though.

Same, decided to on this occasion with it being bloody Darlo. How silly I was.  :angry:

I have a 6 game accumulator that appears to be coming off even though I put no thought into it whatsoever.

Hopefully results will stay the same re: Aldershot and Southampton but I'd have that feeling of "why didn't I do more?"

Was interested in Bristol Rovers, Notts Co and Rochdale but didn't put them on. All winning.

Same, decided to on this occasion with it being bloody Darlo. How silly I was.  :angry:

There's a start for you. Darlo must have realised they were in danger of winning.

Edit: and there we are, a most inevitable comeback is complete. Particularly speedy though, even by Darlo's lofty standards.

Had rochdale, bristol rovers, southampton, notts co, port vale and stevenage last night. Won £40 from a £1 stake, my overall feeling was pissed off that i didn't have more on. Can't knock it i suppose. Got a daft 9fold on the internationals tonight. Quid pays 90odd, not hopeful.

Put 3€ on Ivory Coast/draw, Russia/draw, Aserbaidschan/draw, Switzerland/draw, Croatia/draw, Italy/draw, Spain/draw.

3€ on Ivery Coast/draw, Russia/Hungary, Luxemburg/Aserbaidschan, Switzerland/draw, Belgium or Croatia, Italy/draw, France/Spain (I didn't wanted to do that bet but did it quite accidentaly.)

3€ on Finland, Turkey, South Africa, Holland, England.

Each of those returns about 16€.

Edit: And I've put 10€ on Argentina (draw no bet) and 5 on England (-1)