Pre-season friendlies - anyone going?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these the match threads too, or do we normally have different match threads?

I'm relatively new to this forum

Well we will have a match thread but not much point in them if there is no radio or TV coverage.

Guest Mani

anyone know if bassong went to dublin with the rest of the lads?

Yeah he did mate

ok nice.  O0

I don't know why but seeing them come off that plane, etc in a happy manner really f***s me off...

Surely they should be concentrating on the future and not the past?

We don't want to have a poor morale throughout the (pre) season

I don't know why but seeing them come off that plane, etc in a happy manner really f***s me off...

Surely they should be concentrating on the future and not the past?

We don't want to have a poor morale throughout the (pre season)

They seem is high spirits and I am over the moon to see that

Fair point.

However, I would argue that seeing them in such high spirits is still a bit of a piss take - given that these fuckers were just as much to blame as anyone last year.

Fans are forking out their hard-earned cash in jobs they probably despise, when they could probably do with the money just to survive on in this current time of recession. The whole future of everyone at the club and even the club itself is in the balance at the moment and the championship cannot be underestimated.

I feel like this pre-season could be a massive eye-opener for everyone at the club and I don't think we'll do particularly well. Not unless the background staff manage to motivate these mongshafts somehow.

The best chance we have of doing well is by using our youngsters in my opinion, mixed with one or two of our better experienced players i.e. Beye and that's probably it.

I understand that everyone has a laugh at work and stuff and to them it is work - it's still annoying and cringeworthy when you see those pictures and the comments though.

I'm starting to get well and truelly fucked off with the club now, I really am. It actually hit home today at work when one of those from the dark side made a daft throw-away comment saying we weren't true supporters because we'd cancelled our sky sports,etc. I knew he was just bating me but it actually fucked me off - knowing I'd just paid for my season ticket for these useless arseholes. What's even worse is Ashley will fuck off with my season ticket money when he eventually sells up and I won't benefit the club in any way other than turning up and shouting and balling which didn't appear to do fuck all to motivate them last year. I still will though - why change the habits of a lifetime. Then just to put the icing ont he cake our first game of the season away to West Brom is televised and we're playign in our new solero strip which will make us look like right fucksticks. I bet some fat, slobby bastard has one on and they highlight him in the crowd, just to make us look even more spaztastic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :frantic:

Fancy going to Darlington. Are tickets only available to s/t holders at the moment, or are they on general sale?

General sale via the website mate. Mine haven't arrived yet like.

Fancy going to Darlington. Are tickets only available to s/t holders at the moment, or are they on general sale?

Cheers Dave. I'll have another bash. Do I have to register/become a member with the site at all?

Cheers Dave. I'll have another bash. Do I have to register/become a member with the site at all?

Yeah, you need to be a member. I'm pretty certain it doesn't cost anything to register though.

Anyone got their Darlo tickets yet? Ordered ours on the 1st but nothing so far.

Not yet. Just ordered them last Wednesday or something though.

Ah, perhaps they've not been sent out yet then. On the usual timescale you'd have yours by now.

Cheers. :thup: