Shamrock Rovers 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/07/09

Decky

Can't go because the Munster hurling final is on the next day and I can't afoard both :sadnod:

Hurling?whats that?Only buzzing Im orginally from Mayo dont play that sport where I was brought up.f*** that man Munster hurling finals on every yr,the toon wont be in Ireland every year!

Ya but team are doing well at the moment and it could be years of famine (again). Plus beating Waterford would be lovely  :smug:

Come on man evry one knows who will win it this yr,same team thats being winning it for the last f***ing 10 yrs

Kilkenny will win the All Ireland but the Munster too hard to call imo. We have a bad record against Waterford and I would love to be there if beat them plus i've seen Newcastle in Ireland O0

I don't think they'd take too kindly to people from the north coming down at that time of year.

Thinking that myself, should be grand though, my accent isnt a strong one, not like a Belfast accent, ill just say im from Donegal if some cheeky cunt says anything :lol:

Do you reckon alot of people might buy drinks in the off licence and drink outside?Even though Its against the law

I wish! Could get it in the North before I go. A box of Guinness is a tenner in the north, its probably about 30 quid down south :lol:

How does a nation that charges that much for a pint manage to get a reputation for drinking? There isn't anywhere in the centre I can expect to get a cheap pint?

Prices are ridiculous in the capital for everything

Do you reckon alot of people might buy drinks in the off licence and drink outside?Even though Its against the law

I wish! Could get it in the North before I go. A box of Guinness is a tenner in the north, its probably about 30 quid down south :lol:

I know its a fucking joke of a country but in saying that could you imagine the amount of alcholics if it was that cheap here

Imagine it? You should see it up here man :lol:

I know its a f***ing joke of a country but in saying that could you imagine the amount of alcholics if it was that cheap here

Imagine it? You should see it up here man :lol:

I know man, friends I have up north enjoy a drink or two !Buckfast is still a best seller up there?

I used to drink that stuff when I was younger except for we called it fuckfast.Doesnt leave much to the imagination!Also you wouldnt half go to the jacks fuckn hell!Tastes like fucking cough medicine as well

I don't think they'd take too kindly to people from the north coming down at that time of year.

Thinking that myself, should be grand though, my accent isnt a strong one, not like a Belfast accent, ill just say im from Donegal if some cheeky c*** says anything :lol:

*hides norn iron accent* :(

Guest Roger Kint

If you are drinking in Dublin for the game i recently went and its a bit cheaper in some good pubs.

If you walk to Temple Bar from O'Connell Street instead of turning right go left. The first pub over the bridge is Q Bar which is 4 euro and one past that behind the Police station was a bit cheaper. Temple Bar is a total disgrace, ones on O'Connell is a bit better but still 5 euros a pint.

I'll be there. :) Looking forward to it.

I have a season ticket at Shamrock Rovers actually, but I'll be cheering against them on this one. Tallaght is a bit rough, though. Its okay in the daytime but in the evening I wouldn't hang around if I were you.

As for the Rovers fans- Dont call Shamrock Rovers 'Shamrock'! Its quite annoying and comes across as ignorant.  :lol: In Ireland everyone knows them as 'Rovers'.....

But their good craic and I'd be very surprised if there was any sort of trouble, tbh.

Btw- In terms of pubs; theres The Maldron which is right opposite the stadium. Home fans drink there before games and I'm sure you'd be allowed in if you have a ticket. It'll be good craic.

might as well have a guess at the team!! not sure if youngsters like Tavernier, Vukcic & Ferguson have travelled but presume they will have.

1st half

Harper

Beye    Taylor    Colo    Kadar

Taylor  Smith    Nolan  Duff

Carroll  Shola

2nd half

Krul

Tavernier  Tozer  Lough  Jose

Barton    Butt    Smith

Lua lua  Ranger    Danqauh or Baheng

Duff won't play, he's not even there yet.

I'm sure i saw a photo of him training.

You're right. :thup:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9523/010278640086200.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1719/010278640087100.jpg

I was going off .com saying he was due to join up later this week.

No Martins?

i don't think he'll be ready to play after his injury and bearing in mind we are trying to get him off the wage bill we can't afford him to get injured and be stuck with him till xmas!!