Who is your favourite Newcastle Player?

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pav is my all time favourite NUFC player, so probably him!

Out of the current crop, current favourites would be Seamus, Harps, Parker and Charlie (despite his poor season). Honourable mention for the Sib, who I am developing a cult soft spot for.

Guest Paul Allen

i would love to pick many of these players but since you asked to pick one...i picked Charles N'Zogbia.....many reasons but the biggest is that his talent is amazing.....i would pick Parker but Charles N'Zogbia is younger and is very underrated...he i think can change the game with his pace and striking ability.....Parker for me has lacked the creativity in recent past. Love most of these platers which is why i support the Toon.

Solano.  Been class for years.  Might not be up to much nowadays, but some of the stuff he's produced over the years have been amazing.

Guest Pugwash

i would love to pick many of these players but since you asked to pick one...i picked Charles N'Zogbia.....many reasons but the biggest is that his talent is amazing.....i would pick Parker but Charles N'Zogbia is younger and is very underrated...he i think can change the game with his pace and striking ability.....Parker for me has lacked the creativity in recent past. Love most of these platers which is why i support the Toon.

A Freudian slip, in horse racing parlance?

Guest Pugwash

Nobby for me. Was devastated to see him leave, delighted to see him come back. Thought he finished last season superbly, and I hope he is coming back to fitness to help us out of this mess. Still got a fantastic footballing brain. 

Voted  Ramage as i think he's very underated as a CB : But also like Given, Parker and Taylor alot too.

Emre, Zoggy and Milner are pretty good sometimes too, Milner has grown on me the last few games for his hard work on the pitch. Martins is a grafter too and we need to stick with him a little longer once/if he finds his confidence he'll be pretty good imo

Guest smoggeordie

N'Zogbia, the only one I would like to see at WHL playing for the home team.

So you wouldn't fancy a fully fit Michael Owen or Shay Given in your ranks then?

Guest the_guv_nor

mine was scott parker but i was disgusted with his reaction to the fans at the last home game.

I've aways been a big fan of Nobby, just think he is a great guy, obviously not as good as he was but hes just a legend.

George Bailey - Solano has not been up to his best lately, still glad he is here. 

Agree 100% just probably symptomatic of general malaise of almost all our squad. Think highly of the guy too, just disappointed as a senior player, with much to offer , he hasnt offered as much as Id expected of late. :winking: