Who is your favourite Newcastle Player?

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nobby has been a pleasure to watch in his time here, always been my favourite. I was gutted when he left and I'm chuffed to have him back, even if his legs are fading a bit.

:lol: someone agrees with me.............hes got 2 votes!

Think under the right manager, learning from Nobby, he could be very good indeed. Like the lad.

Hasnt  progressed as fast as maybe was initially thought but hes not the worst by along way..........................mind you theres some competition for that accolade. bluebigeek.gif

:lol: someone agrees with me.............hes got 2 votes!

Think under the right manager, learning from Nobby, he could be very good indeed. Like the lad.

Hasnt  progressed as fast as maybe was initially thought but hes not the worst by along way..........................mind you theres some competition for that accolade. bluebigeek.gif

I'd say he's our third worst player, after Bramble and Shola. i really, really hate Millner, you can say that Emre gives away the ball too often, but it's nothing compared to Millner, who can never find a Toon player.

Its all about opinions :) but I wouldnt say Shola was anywhere near our worst player.Nor Titus for that matter.

Worst for me would be Babayaro by the proverbial country mile.

of course its about opinions, i must be the only one here that thinks carr has been one of our best players this season :p

Guest Knightrider

Hughie Gallacher, Cole, KK, Shearer and that's about it. KK too. The current lot - just Shay. The rest -  I wouldn't be gutted to see any of them leave for the right price, to be honest.