You put your left leg in....

Mowen

Right that's it. I ain't gonna take it no more.

I can't handle all this negativity, I need a pick-me-up. And I'm with NYPMike on this one, y'all.

Shola, the man's a legend. He's going to be epic for us next season, 25 goals? No trouble at all he says - I agree. He's going to tear up this league like a very strong man ripping a piece of paper. He's got it all in his locker, he is a veteran at lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by falling over and has a cracking song about him. Arguably the best song.

Just look at that picture of him riding a bike whilst simultaneously eating an apple. It brought a tear to my eye, presumably of happiness.

Shola is the future. Top scorer CCC 09/10, nailed on. Who's with me on the Shola train?

MAybe you should change your nickname to,  Oh, Fo Shola

As in the street way to say Oh, For sure

Good point. On the other hand, maybe not.

Guest toonlass

Shola for ENGLAND, you heard it here first  :pow: :indi: :indi: :indi:

Shola was saying this years ago. He's an idiot

FYP

'Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my Shola Face - he scores all the goals!'

'Scoring goals is not the same if you cannot run,

And baby if it's Shola being rough it's really fun'

11 goals btw.

BY DECEMBER.

We love Shola - he went to our school! We love Shola, he went to our school!

We love you Shola,

Because you went to our school.

We love you Shola,

Because you're really cool.

We love you Shola,

Black and White through and through.

Right that's it. I ain't gonna take it no more.

I can't handle all this negativity, I need a pick-me-up. And I'm with NYPMike on this one, y'all.

Shola, the man's a legend. He's going to be epic for us next season, 25 goals? No trouble at all he says - I agree. He's going to tear up this league like a very strong man ripping a piece of paper. He's got it all in his locker, he is a veteran at lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by falling over and has a cracking song about him. Arguably the best song.

Just look at that picture of him riding a bike whilst simultaneously eating an apple. It brought a tear to my eye, presumably of happiness.

Shola is the future. Top scorer CCC 09/10, nailed on. <b>Who's with me on the Shola train?</b>

Fuck off.

;D This place, man.

If he gets himself properly fit i think he'll do reasonably well next season. On the few occassions last season he sprinted for a ball, he looked like he was going to pass out and die.

He's 33/1 to be Championship top scorer. :lol:

Has to be worth a silly few quid each way. (Martins is 12/1 joint favourite with Mido & Alves at the minute, Carroll 18s)

Which betting sites have this market?  Can't find the odds anywhere.

He's 33/1 to be Championship top scorer. :lol:

Has to be worth a silly few quid each way. (Martins is 12/1 joint favourite with Mido & Alves at the minute, Carroll 18s)

Definitely hoying a few bob on Shola and Carroll.

For some reason that doesn't mention the stake. Ten big ones. I kid you not. I wanted to put a fiver on that and a fiver on that+us winning the league, but I couldn't. So there you have it. I've spent better tenners.