Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love that you guys still actually have enough interest to listen to this on the radio.

It makes me laugh.

If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.

I'm going to quote it and put another :lol: just cos it fucking deserves it.

I love that you guys still actually have enough interest to listen to this on the radio.

It makes me laugh.

:lol:

4 :lol: 's and three quotations from one poster, I'm well chuffed like.  :joker:

David Prutton on for them!

Do you think he hates Jenas? Was all set to join us in 2001/2 until we discovered Jenas and signed him instead.

It makes me laugh.

I'm going to quote it and put another :lol: just cos it fucking deserves it.

It makes me laugh.

4 :lol: 's and three quotations from one poster, I'm well chuffed like.  :joker:

Beye doing his bit in a "i want out of here" textbook?

Or he may be thinking.

HUGHTON ARE YOU ON SMACK? WHY IS RYAN FUCKING TAYLOR STILL ON THE BASTARD PITCH WHEN YOU'RE TAKING ME OFF, I KNOW I WENT MENTAL BUT RAYLOR SHOULD BE SECTIONED FOR THINKING HES A FOOTBALLER.

Or he may be thinking.

HUGHTON ARE YOU ON SMACK? WHY IS RYAN FUCKING TAYLOR STILL ON THE BASTARD PITCH WHEN YOU'RE TAKING ME OFF, I KNOW I WENT MENTAL BUT RAYLOR SHOULD BE SECTIONED FOR THINKING HES A FOOTBALLER.

Lowe seems to be thinking that Hughton's not sure if Beye will be staying so needs to give R. Taylor time at right-back in the event that Beye leaves.

Or he may be thinking.

HUGHTON ARE YOU ON SMACK? WHY IS RYAN f***ing TAYLOR STILL ON THE b****** PITCH WHEN YOU'RE TAKING ME OFF, I KNOW I WENT MENTAL BUT RAYLOR SHOULD BE SECTIONED FOR THINKING HES A FOOTBALLER.

Lowe seems to be thinking that Hughton's not sure if Beye will be staying so needs to give R. Taylor time at right-back in the event that Beye leaves.

I'd rather have Nixon rb tbh.

Edit: His set pieces are certainly better.

Guest Roger Kint

Or he may be thinking.

HUGHTON ARE YOU ON SMACK? WHY IS RYAN f***ing TAYLOR STILL ON THE b****** PITCH WHEN YOU'RE TAKING ME OFF, I KNOW I WENT MENTAL BUT RAYLOR SHOULD BE SECTIONED FOR THINKING HES A FOOTBALLER.

One of them wants out and we wont replace him. If he wants to play and stay them fine otherwise get off the pitch and let those lesser talents who wanna be here get on with it :angry:

Guest DavB93

Or he may be thinking.

would make sense really

Guest Jungle Barry

Or he may be thinking.

Can't argue with that logic

Have to say i don't think Beye's been very dignified with his "get my out of here!" antics.

Meh, fuck it. He's gonna go - they're all gonna go. None of them actually want to be here, why would they? If they all leave and say we we're a shambles and they're fucking chuffed to get out of here then i couldn't really give a shit. It'll sting a bit but it's nowt we don't already know. I just wish we had a manager meaning they all could have already gone by now (and ideally replaced).