Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just back, I watched the first half from the Leeds end with my Yorkshire mate.  I liked their chants; particularly "Leeds Leeds Leeds", and "We Are Leeds", and "Leeds!  United".  They spend a while on their chants.

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Would you say we still had a rivalry with Leeds United, or is it simply we no longer care.

Guest Roger Kint

Oh dear , look who gatecrashed our party on the Chronicle website:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=427664&page=8

Without having to look i bet it was the transparent FTM names that kept saying how they were fans since 1992 etc, its actually disturbing that you devote your night to listening to and commenting on your rivals who you consistantly claim dont matter, sad pathetic tossers :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

11 pages on one of our friendlies. :nope:

They think our wind up posts are real and boast of wasting their lives on our game......... :kinnear: ;D

Just got back. Not a great game and a typical pre season friendly really. A good few positives to take out of the game.

Smith looked really good again and fully deserved his MOTM award. After Huddersfield and today with the opposition on his case, the fans have really got behind him and he's appreciated it. Could be a star next season. Not technically brilliant but he could rip up the Championship.

Another clean sheet. Like at Huddersfield last week, we were solid at the back. Let's just hope Leyton Orient was just a bad day at the office.

Martins has gone to Wolfsburg apparently. the £10m will come in handy and we can get 2 or 3 good strikers for that now.