Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

What's he done wrong?

he looks shaky which makes the defence shaky.

He had no one on the posts for the corner where we conceded at Fulham.

He didn't know whether to stick or twist for Huddersfield's 2nd on Saturday.

I don't know why we signed him.

That's the managers tactics not the goalkeeper ffs.

Is it though?

On here in the match thread loads of people said that it was the goalkeepers choice to have men on the post or not.

It's Rafa,the most meticulous manager going, you think he's going to let something like that slide? :lol:

goal-line and post defensive positions is a tactic on corners are set up by the managers/coaching staff, ffs. Seriously the only thing Sels controls is the wall on direct and indirect kicks I'd imagine.

also he's let up 3 goals that were directly mistakes made by Lascelles and Mbemba and had no chance on any of them.

Sels is just getting used to a new league, what keepers don't look dodgy at first. David DeGea is a prime example.

Krul can be awesome but then equally shite at times, but he does feel like more of a home grown player so if he stays, I hope he's still first choice.

Love how people are writing off the best goalkeeper in the Belgian league and by all accounts the 3rd best Belgian keeper in the world after 2 games where's he's not had a chance with any of the goals

Bet these people wrote off Darlow after his horrendous debut but now want him back in

:lol:

When is he back fit? If sels is going to be the number 1 then may as well get some cash for Krul rather than him on the bench. I would start him but seems sels is going to be first choice.  Can spare one of our 4 keepers to get some funds for a left back or playmaker

How do you know who it seems who will be first choice when Rafa has never had Krul available to him since he joined?

It seems Sels is going to be first choice based on what? :lol: His only competition is injured.

When is Krul due back? From Rafas interviews he is on about keeping sels as number 1 as it is important to not change the keeper to give him and the team confidence and why would he pay 4.5m for sels if he didn't intend to start him? Elliot or darlow would of done till Krul was back.