Dundee United 1 - 1 Newcastle United (FT) - 02/08/09

TaylorJ_01

Guest toonlass

TRIBUTE TO SIR BOBBY ROBSON

31 July 2009

All at Dundee United were today deeply saddened to hear the news of the death of Sir Bobby Robson. A minute's silence will be held before the match against Newcastle United on Sunday. 

:clap:

Krul

R Taylor    S Taylor  Coloccini    Enrique

Duff      Barton      Guthrie      Jonas

Carroll  Ameobi

Cut the crap and let's start playing a team together that will stay and play in the Championship.

If we sent that team out against WBA I'd be startled that we kept as many as we have.

I agree. Maybe give Harper some action though. Still can't see Jonas staying tbh but it would definitely be nice!

Can't wait man. Should be alright, Dundee United have provided a few upsets in their past but usually let in quite a few goals (let in 4 against Motherwell once, pah!)

People from Glasgow are animals?  :weep:

I'm heading over from Glasgow. As are 4 of my mates. Got 2 going from Edinburgh and my bro who lives in sunny Dundee going too. Not been to a game since the last Toon Mackem game. Looking forward to it.

Guest StevieC

I'm going as it's just 20 mins away!

Me too, it's just up the road.

It's more like a home game than a home game for me.  :cheesy:

Guest toonlass

I suppose there is no radio commentary for this, or just that stupid chronicle shite that won't bloody play on my shitty computer right?

Guest toonlass

I suppose there is no radio commentary for this, or just that stupid chronicle shite that won't bloody play on my shitty computer right?

You should consider that a blessing.

Aye, I suppose. Fucking sick of the closed season tbh.

Harper, Taylor, Kadar, Taylor, Enrique, Lua Lua, Nolan, Barton, Duff, Ameobi, Carroll.                            Would like to see Guthrie get a good amount of time on the pitch and if Njitap has anything left in him at RB.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Tamas Kadar, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Damien Duff, Joey Barton, Alan Smith ©, Jonas Gutierrez, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Geremi, Kazenga LuaLua, Tim Krul, Ben Tozer, Ryan Donaldson, Haris Vuckic