Keegan or Shearer

Guest ObaStar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If "neither" is off the table, go with the unproven Shearer over Keegan. Just because if you went with Keegan, and he left, Shearer would be next in line. If Shearer doesn't work out, whoever happens to be in charge that year will probably start a real search for a manager.

Guest ObaStar

there's only one answer out of that lot man  :lol:

I agree, shola is clearly the man to lead us out of this

Hard question - Keegan has the experience and a fair track record but is now probably getting beyond management ; Shearer is 'Today's Man', but has no track record and will be faced with a terrible situation IF he becomes manager - this could either make him or break him.

As I have said before, IF Celtic had not snapped up Mowbray, I would have tried to get him ; he is still young and has a proven record of getting second-rate clubs into an improved position and this is what will be required at SJP.

In any event, the new owners would have to have decent credibility to attract ANY of the a/m names.....

For Gods sake when will people let this Keegan shit go

The man has walked out on the club on numerous occasions all because the spoilt childish shit cannot get his own way. and everytime he has went off in the huff he has never came out and made any statement...yet people still bang on about him thinking he has god like status

Fuck him id rather have mickey mouse as our manager than that clown

Guest ObaStar

As much as I like Shearer, he did not do a very good job when he was here and Keegan is the fucking man... so I choose King Kev

Shearer is (as things stand) an inexperienced and basically poor manager. I'd rather have him than Kinnear and Hughton, of course. Just not instead of an exceptionally capable if unreliable manager like Keegan.

Id like both Shearer and Keegan.

I'd like Shearer as the Manager, as he is new, with new ideas and new philosophies, he is also not a step back to the past and likely to doom us to repeats of past mistakes.

I'd like Keegan in a DoF style role, to assist and advise Shearer and provide him with the experience required to manage in the top-flight league.

I would prefere us to go for someone totally different with a good track record behind them. Its like asking a Liverpool fan if they want Dalgleish or Fowler as manager. For crist sake, look beyond the obvious. The sooner new people can start making names for themselves at this club the better.

If it was a straight choice though, Shearer.

Guest The Libertine

dont trust keegan. shearer could go either way. if joe kinnear is "other" then its got to be shearer.

Guest hobshobs

For Gods sake when will people let this Keegan s*** go

The man has walked out on the club on numerous occasions

Twice he has left and on both occasions has proved to be correct.

With the Ashley walkout KK saw what was coming long before anybody else.

The Keeg coming back would be a dream - fast flowing football on the deck and bye bye Shola.

For Gods sake when will people let this Keegan s*** go

The man has walked out on the club on numerous occasions

Twice he has left and on both occasions has proved to be correct.

With the Ashley walkout KK saw what was coming long before anybody else.

The Keeg coming back would be a dream - fast flowing football on the deck and bye bye Shola.

Expect a response now saying he was selfish for it.