Sir Bobby Robson (1933–2009)

Guest Stephen927

If anyone can give me a hint as to roughly whereabouts that message is in it will help.

I don't want to spend 3 weeks up there looking for it

Front row. Just behind where the goals would normally be.

It's been there since at least Saturday morning mind and obviously no-one else has touched it. Not really sure it's up to you to move it but that's your decision.

Guest Heneage

I just think it's disgusting, on two levels;

It dirties the reason it is there, to remember Sir Bobby.

It just shows to a degree why we are in this mess, because some people can't grasp it's a game. 

:thup:

Hating Ashley for what he's done to the club is totally fair, but to leave a message basically wishing he died of cancer is just going over the top and not necessary at all.

As if Bobby would want want such a disgraceful message left at his memorial.

I don't see anything wrong in wishing a painful death for Mike Ashley -- it's only wishful thinking, after all, and does no harm.

The problem is that it's written down and displayed in such a disgraceful manner, smearing the commemoration of Bobby Robson, a true gentleman. It's totally unnecessary, and in exceptionally poor taste.

Hating Ashley for what he's done to the club is totally fair, but to leave a message basically wishing he died of cancer is just going over the top and not necessary at all.

I don't see anything wrong in wishing a painful death for Mike Ashley -- it's only wishful thinking, after all, and does no harm.

The problem is that it's written down and displayed in such a disgraceful manner, smearing the commemoration of Bobby Robson, a true gentleman. It's totally unnecessary, and in exceptionally poor taste.

Agree with this, but it's just one muppet in a sea of what has been a great show of love and respect from Geordies, Mackems and folk across the world.

Agreed.

Guest sicko2ndbest

our bobby who art in heaven

please help to steer this club in the right direction

you know what we want

what we ask is for change, a new lease of life

progression.

i know you want this too and will do all you can

RIP Sir Bob you are sorely missed

Amen

I really like that bloke. A lot better manager than I thought too.

Does anyone know if that disgusting message has been taken away too btw?

Was watching an interview on SSN today with Hodgson and all I could think about was how great it would be to play under a guy like that.  Very underrated if you ask me - top manager.