Ideas to remember Sir Bobby at first home match?

Guest michaelfoster

I think the club should release a Sir Bobby Robson foundation shirty anyway. Even if the players can't wear it all season, the club should produce them with all procedes going to his foundation.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Having the SBR Foundation on the shirt would be a brilliant idea. It's something different and would mark just how much we thought of the great man.  :thup: 

:thup:

Guest Anth.Nufc

I think next season in the summer Newcastle should organise a tournament for Sir Bobby Robson's charity involving us Bacelona, Psv,  Fc Porto, Sporting, Ipswich, Fulham. All Money going to the charity.

I think next season in the summer Newcastle should organise a tournament for Sir Bobby Robson's charity involving us Bacelona, Psv,  Fc Porto, Sporting, Ipswich, Fulham. All Money going to the charity.

And west brom. But I was thinking the same earlier when someone mentioned having the Sir bobby Robson trophy every year.

I agree with everyone that the cancer trust sponsor on the shirt (similar to the Bobby Moore fund) would be a fantastic tribute to the man.

I've currently been putting off buying the strip for this season as the Northern Rock deal is set to finish, but I wouldn't have to think twice about buying a shirt with Bobby's trust on the front!

And west brom. But I was thinking the same earlier when someone mentioned having the Sir bobby Robson trophy every year.

yeah, me and my mates were talking about that in the pub on weds night, about how it should be a yearly event at st james park

Guest Anth.Nufc

I agree with everyone that the cancer trust sponsor on the shirt (similar to the Bobby Moore fund) would be a fantastic tribute to the man.

I've currently been putting off buying the strip for this season as the Northern Rock deal is set to finish, but I wouldn't have to think twice about buying a shirt with Bobby's trust on the front!

Yeah i noticed West ham were wearing that on there shirts in asia.

Guest Brummiemag

I assume there will be a minutes silence or applause at West Brom next week? - no doubt that will be something special to remember and immaculately observed by both sets of fans

Should sing "Theres only one Bobby Robson" for one minute, followed by a minutes applause.

A bit of mutual respect for another good set of fans would be nice too. The Albion fans are loyal and long suffering. I cringed at our rendition of "your support is fucking shit" over and over again at the Hawthorns last year.

I wish we could improve that side of our support which is otherwise superb. I,m sure Sir Bob would agree.

Guest Brummiemag

Should sing "Theres only one Bobby Robson" for one minute, followed by a minutes applause.

A bit of mutual respect for another good set of fans would be nice too. The Albion fans are loyal and long suffering. I cringed at our rendition of "your support is fucking shit" over and over again at the Hawthorns last year.

I wish we could improve that side of our support which is otherwise superb. I,m sure Sir Bob would agree.

Spot on - WBA have good loyal support, especially away from home, their a good laugh and friendly as well

Guest Stephen927

Same. Would be nice and would generate a fair amount of money for the charity.

the idea for a minutes silence followed by a minutes applause is good.

the shirt sponsor idea is amazing.

also, wasnt there talks on here a while back of a SBR banner?? maybe its the right time