Worst wind up ever?

Dave

The ginger twat on Talksport claims Jack Wilshere is better than Gazza. :lol:

I completely understand his role on talk sport. He is there entirely to be a contrary twat, which annoys people and leads them to call in and call him a stupid cunt. But surely he's meant to stay within the realms of believability?

Well he does play for the best youth team in the world, in five years time they will all be world class and dominate world football  ©2003 ©2004 ©2005 etc

I can't wait for the league cup.  :facepalm:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

You could say Wilkshire is better than Maradona and it still wouldn't be as bad a windup as Sirious Manboobs or DIC press conferences.

Guest Mantis

The ginger t*** on Talksport claims Jack Wilshere is better than Gazza. :lol:

I completely understand his role on talk sport. He is there entirely to be a contrary t***, which annoys people and leads them to call in and call him a stupid c***. But surely he's meant to stay within the realms of believability?

He tried twice last week to wind Toon fans up about 6-1 loss and something else, completely pie in the sky and got about 3 texts across the two hrs.  Doesn't he realise, we are past caring?  Try listening between adverts, get to here about 3 mins every hour.

Gazza looked alright on the weakest link. Came 2nd as well.

Didn't see it, but it makes sense that he came second. Nobody's going to vote him off because if you manage to get into the final against him it's like getting a bye.

Which ginger t*** is it?

adrian durham

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2612944125_0f9430cd4e.jpg

although for some reason i always expected adrian durham to look like this bloke ... sean lock

http://www.nottinghamplayhouse.co.uk/images/content/events/main/Sean-Lock.gif