Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

OK guys that does it, I've got a plan.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1590/screamfkh.jpg

+

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50282705/Baseball_Bats.jpg

Mike Ashley's house at around 4am, I'll provide the car.

Fuk that, i'd want him to see the absolute delight in my face as i smash his kneecaps in and stick the bat up his arse.

Been saying it for months, they're ripping the piss out of us.

It does very much look like it, sadly.

How the f**k Ashley made his millions, I'll never know. The man is either as thick as two short planks or is hellbent on wrecking this club.

Anyone think Ashley is doing this on purpose?

I've suggested that before on here and other boards and been called for doing so. People are beginning to change their tune a bit now, given what's happened (or not happened) in recent weeks.

Why on earth are you lot taking him seriously? This is nothing to do with the club. Aparently the offer that was on the table months ago is still open according to Kinnear despite the club stating officially that he was not going to return? Bullshit, the man is in cloud cookoo land and just keeping his name out there on the off chance that another desperate club will need to call on his services.

Why on earth are you lot taking him seriously? This is nothing to do with the club. Aparently the offer that was on the table months ago is still open according to Kinnear despite the club stating officially that he was not going to return? Bullshit, the man is in cloud cookoo land and just keeping his name out there on the off chance that another desperate club will need to call on his services.

Why do you choose to believe whatever Ashley or Llambias say? They are both liars - end of! Kinnear is clearly a gobshite though.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

He is clearly saying he can't work for another 3 months so how is he available to other clubs? it makes no sense to do that!

I don't care whether or not he's bullshitting - he probably is - it's a disgrace that the subject is even in question.

We've denied it today have we? Where was this? If it is a blatant lie then why isn't someone from the club willing to put their face or even name to a rebuttal?

Spineless cunts the lot of them, probably pissing themselves laughing at the thought of us panicking.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't care whether or not he's bullshitting - he probably is - it's a disgrace that the subject is even in question.

We've denied it today have we? Where was this? If it is a blatant lie then why isn't someone from the club willing to put their face or even name to a rebuttal?

Spineless c***s the lot of them, probably pissing themselves laughing at the thought of us panicking.

Even worse than that Dave, they are hiding behind Sir Bobs death as the reason for the lack of comment

Apparantly they are not talking about the sale or managerial positions this week as a mark of respect

Absolutely fuming

Spineless c***s the lot of them, probably pissing themselves laughing at the thought of us panicking.

Even worse than that Dave, they are hiding behind Sir Bobs death as the reason for the lack of comment

Apparantly they are not talking about the sale or managerial positions this week as a mark of respect

Absolutely fuming

Agreed. That really is an absolute disgrace.

Why do you choose to believe whatever Ashley or Llambias say? They are both liars - end of! Kinnear is clearly a gobshite though.

I am far more annoyed by him coming out with this shit than I am with the club quitely dismissing it.

If, as you say, Kinnear is clearly a gobshite, why get in a tiz and hammer the club because of what he says?

I think he really believes Kinnear is awesome, can imagine JFK bigging himself up with his "wouldnt have been relegated if I was in charge" form facts.

Tbh at the risk of being slated, I think we would have, think we would have got an extra point

I think he really believes Kinnear is awesome, can imagine JFK bigging himself up with his "wouldnt have been relegated if I was in charge" form facts.

Tbh at the risk of being slated, I think we would have, think we would have got an extra point

I agree, but I'd prefer what happened. It would be prolonging the inevitable if he kept us up and got himself a 3 year deal or something

Ok, that's it.. breaking point reached. Ashley, LLambias, Kinnear, Harris, Proftable groups, Rich Arab fucks, Fat fucking Shepherd, spoilt overpaid wank players, Habib fucking Beye's morron agent, ITK bullshitters, Aunty Hughton, David Craig, Louise Ugly cunt Taylor, Lee Ryder and his fucked up chatroom and everybody else concerned.. FUCK YOU ALL!

:lol: :lol:

we're all at breaking point

He is clearly saying he can't work for another 3 months so how is he available to other clubs? it makes no sense to do that!

You don't see that when he keeps reiterating that if he had remained in charge we would have not gone down, but while Newcastle want me back, i'll only come back when I'm ready, which, take note, will be quite soon, as a pretty strong come and get me plea?