Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest The Libertine

He may have been sounded out about his willingness to take on the job if Ashley isn't able to sell.

Seems this has all been another stalling tactic to avoid appointing Shearer because they didn't like his demands when they met with him after the season.

It appears they want to try and get back up with largely the same squad of players and a manager who is as of yet to be revealed.

Considering Harris' claims that Martins was sold because he didn't fit the Championship style and two are expected in, I would say the manager is already at work.

With our rotten luck it will be O'Leary.

Really don't see why that would be so bad given our situation. He's not that bad

the villa players released a statement saying how shit he was and they wanted him out. that doesnt happen every day.

What positions did he finish in? I really don't think we can afford to be picky atm, he's got a decent track record n seeing as we could end up with Kinnear or worse if its out there, we'd have to take him.

at villa - 6th, 10th then 16th. he's better than kinnear definitely, but his best seasons came with a decent transfer budget.

Got to love how some people are so confident something like this must be bollocks.

I guess it's because those in charge would never dream of employing someone so pathetically out of touch.

I'm in Edinburgh so on my phone, but is it true the club our refusing to comment "out of respect for Sir Bobby"? If it is, its the lowest thing these bastards have done, and that's saying something. Nothing short of an absolute disgrace!

I'm in Edinburgh so on my phone, but is it true the club our refusing to comment "out of respect for Sir Bobby"? If it is, its the lowest thing these bastards have done, and that's saying something. Nothing short of an absolute disgrace!

Where the fuck is this no comment for Bobby coming from?

Yes sicko2ndbest and Mistle17, would be nice to hear where you are getting this from.

He may have been sounded out about his willingness to take on the job if Ashley isn't able to sell.

Seems this has all been another stalling tactic to avoid appointing Shearer because they didn't like his demands when they met with him after the season.

It appears they want to try and get back up with largely the same squad of players and a manager who is as of yet to be revealed.

Considering Harris' claims that Martins was sold because he didn't fit the Championship style and two are expected in, I would say the manager is already at work.

Why do you only put one sentance in each paragraph?

Is it some sort of attempt to make your sentances seem as though they have more gravitas or do you simply not understand the principle of paragraphs?

Whatever the reason I find it extremely irritating.

This technique drags you down to the same level as Robert Peston.

He is an old pisshead man, was more like "well Joe if we dont sell the club we could offer you a 2 year deal but only if we dont sell mind, the new owners will not want you"

Its a disgrace that the club would even think about taking him back but I guess he would be the only idiot wiling to do the job under Ashley's ownership.

Why hasn't Mike Ashley approached Alan Shearer to see what conditions he'd require to return to the hot seat? After all, he's on record as saying he's prepared to listen to what the fat cunt has to say.

Why hasn't Mike Ashley approached Alan Shearer to see what conditions he'd require to return to the hot seat? After all, he's on record as saying he's prepared to listen to what the fat cunt has to say.

He did listen and they fell out, Shearer won't be doing the job under Ashley no way, so we have to hope for a sale orits going to be  Hughton for 3 month until JK is ready.

Guest Roger Kint

Newcastle United... the club even Joe Kinnear rejected!

It's like the nightmare will never end!

Montey the poster the facts(or rather the jibberish based on what JFK said) rejected  :iamatwat:

He was probably sounded out about his willingness to take on the job if Ashley isn't able to sell. That's all.

The bloke gets more stick than he deserves, but he does have this habit of trying to make himself out to be more important and more in the know than he really is.

this

He did listen and they fell out, Shearer won't be doing the job under Ashley no way, so we have to hope for a sale orits going to be  Hughton for 3 month until JK is ready.

Just read this in today's Chronicle:

And the irony is that for the money needed to bring in any of the three mooted targets as manager, United could have Shearer in charge instead.

It’s well known in football that Shearer has NOT ruled out a return to St James’s Park and, he would be prepared to listen to anything Ashley has to say.

And the irony is that for the money needed to bring in any of the three mooted targets as manager, United could have Shearer in charge instead.

It’s well known in football that Shearer has NOT ruled out a return to St James’s Park and, he would be prepared to listen to anything Ashley has to say.

:lol:

He said that at the end of last season, its an old quote, he said that before the crunch talks he held with MA.

It's the transfer (or lack of) budget under MA that Shearer couldn't work with.

It's the transfer (or lack of) budget under MA that Shearer couldn't work with.

Source?

Its well known in football that Shearer has NOT ruled out a return to St Jamess Park and, he would be prepared to listen to anything Ashley has to say.

He said that at the end of last season, its an old quote, he said that before the crunch talks he held with MA.

As far as I know he hasn't ruled himself out of anything officially. I'm not saying he would work with Ashley but until he's asked we can't say for sure one way or the other.

Its well known in football that Shearer has NOT ruled out a return to St Jamess Park and, he would be prepared to listen to anything Ashley has to say.

As far as I know he hasn't ruled himself out of anything officially. I'm not saying he would work with Ashley but until he's asked we can't say for sure one way or the other.

Oh I agree mate... Mike needs to make an official offer to Shearer like, doubt he will but he should

Is it some sort of attempt to make your sentances seem as though they have more gravitas or do you simply not understand the principle of paragraphs?

I know.

I just said that.