The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

1-0 Man City, Petrov. Glad for him, canny player.

We're linked with him. Wouldn't mind at all if we sign him.

Guest The Libertine

Hardly a band wagon.. :rolleyes:

Phil Brown is an utter cunt and so people rightly want to see him crash and burn.

flash mob then. they're turning into tottenham.

Phil Brown is an utter c*** and so people rightly want to see him crash and burn.

If hating the little piece of shit who sang karaoke on the middle of the pitch when we went down is bandwagon jumping... well, then so be it.

Guest The Libertine

Phil Brown is an utter c*** and so people rightly want to see him crash and burn.

If hating the little piece of shit who sang karaoke on the middle of the pitch when we went down is bandwagon jumping... well, then so be it.

do you hate tottenham too?

If hating the little piece of s*** who sang karaoke on the middle of the pitch when we went down is bandwagon jumping... well, then so be it.

Yes. Less than Hull.

Guest The Libertine

If hating the little piece of s*** who sang karaoke on the middle of the pitch when we went down is bandwagon jumping... well, then so be it.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Would be a brilliant signing for you lot, reckon he's a better winger than both Lennon and Modric. Way too good to be sat on City's bench all season to accommodate all their new star buys.

EDIT: Would of course be a bit of a gamble that he finds his form again after being with injured for a long time.

Guest kingdawson

Would be a brilliant signing for you lot, reckon he's a better winger than both Lennon and Modric. Way too good to be sat on City's bench all season to accommodate all their new star buys.

Maybe. Tbh i doubt he'll be a guaranteed starter but he'll get a hell of a lot more games then he does at City. I think Redknapp is looking for an upgrade on Jenas (looks like either Sisokko or Brown).

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Because of their delusions of grandeur.

Because their manager is a grade A cunt.

Because they screwed up the career of one of my country's best players for no apparent reason.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Because their manager is a grade A c***.

Because they screwed up the career of one of my country's best players for no apparent reason.

Fair enough for your other two reasons, but the bold one is bollocks.  If Tottenham have delusions of grandeur then so do we: it's just another lazy media stereotype thrown out about two largely decent sets of fans by know-nothing hacks.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Sergei Rebrov?

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Fair enough for your other two reasons, but the bold one is bollocks.  If Tottenham have delusions of grandeur then so do we: it's just another lazy media stereotype thrown out about two largely decent sets of fans by know-nothing hacks.

Alright, I'll take your word for it and just keep on hating them for the other two reasons then.

Guest The Libertine

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

Because their manager is a grade A cunt.

media.

hate redknapp then.

90 odd games with a few injuries in 3 years aint too bad.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

To be fair, our mongs are vastly outnumbered by the Spurs mongs.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

media.

hate redknapp then.

Constantly getting dropped for inferior players and the management going out and getting a new "replacement" every window killed his confidence imo. Used to be one of the best left backs in Europe.

The very fact that you're attempting to rationally talk me out of hating a football club is a laugh by the way. :lol:

Guest The Libertine

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

media.

hate redknapp then.

Constantly getting dropped for inferior players and the management going out and getting a new "replacement" every window killed his confidence imo. Used to be one of the best left backs in Europe.

The very fact that you're attempting to rationally talk me out of hating a football club is a laugh by the way. :lol:

just curious as to why people hate them. the hatred (on here at least) started long before redknapp and ive never understood why we care about them like they're a local rival.

just curious as to why people hate them [spurs]. the hatred (on here at least) started long before redknapp and ive never understood why we care about them like they're a local rival.

Totally agree.  Can't see why people get so exercised about them, when there are plenty of other clubs that should be getting our hate before they step in-line.

Yes. Less than Hull.

why?

media.

hate redknapp then.

You're ridiculously bias when it comes to Korean players.