The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Eduardo really is a little shit.

First game back from his leg break I remember he played in the Arsenal reserves and was diving all over the place. Very quick to throw away any sympathy points he might have gained... and very quick to forget what it must be like to sit out for a whole year.

Eduardo just went down a big notch in my book. Cheating b******.

Surely you knew that already man, he's always been a cheat

Other examples oh wise one?

Wish I could dig some up but I defintely remember him diving after his return last season.

How **** are the Spurs fans?  Look like the don't want to be there.  :facepalm:

It's a midweek league cup game away to Doncaster. :lol:

Looked like they had reasonable turn out given the circumstances.

Still rubbish.

Clapping the goals like it's 1920.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

So what Eduardo dived does that make him scum :lol: Do you think Shearer never encouraged contact and went down easily?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

tbh it was the most productive play Eduardo could have made given the position of the ball when he got it.

tbh it was the most productive play Eduardo could have made given the position of the ball when he got it.

Yeah, if you think cheating is OK. Boruc made it easy for him, but he still cheated. F**k him.

EVERYONE cheats in football. Maybe not such obvious dives, but absolutely everyone cheats. Whether its shirt pulling, intentional fouls or completely over-exaggerating a challenge in order to win a free kick / penalty. Everyone.

Everton playing away to Sigma (Czech Rep) on 5, leading 4-0 on aggregate. 6 minutes in, Hibbert gets sent off. Sigma hit the bar.

Would be awesome if Everton somehow lose this, for no reason other than jealousy at them being in Europe.

Yeah, if you think cheating is OK. Boruc made it easy for him, but he still cheated. F**k him.

EVERYONE cheats in football. Maybe not such obvious dives, but absolutely everyone cheats. Whether its shirt pulling, intentional fouls or completely over-exaggerating a challenge in order to win a free kick / penalty. Everyone.

I glide serenely through games with a shimmering halo.

Everton playing away to Sigma (Czech Rep) on 5, leading 4-0 on aggregate. 6 minutes in, Hibbert gets sent off. Sigma hit the bar.

Would be awesome if Everton somehow lose this, for no reason other than jealousy at them being in Europe.

:aww:

Pi-e Pi-e Pi-e-naar, Pi-e-naar, Pi-e-naar.