The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Adebayor = legend.

If I got that much shit after scoring all those goals for Arsenal, I'd like to think I was more than entitled to rub it in their face.

I respect him for that celebration, fair play. On second look though it seems he kicked the rapist which is out of order without doubt.

Adebayor = legend.

If I got that much shit after scoring all those goals for Arsenal, I'd like to think I was more than entitled to rub it in their face.

I respect him for that celebration, fair play. On second look though it seems he kicked the rapist which is out of order without doubt.

Aye the kick was a bit much, but ultimately it was just a frustrated kick. I see the red mist fairly frequently, so I can understand it. Should receive a bit of a ban for that one.

Shearer " we have all done stupid things in the heat of the moment after scoring importent goals"

Lineker " yes and we have all kicked people in the head"

take it that was a sly dig RE:Lennon  ;D

Shearer " we have all done stupid things in the heat of the moment after scoring importent goals"

Aye, I think so. :lol: He didn't really know what to say after that.

Aye, I think so. :lol: He didn't really know what to say after that.

Difference was that Shearer's was accidental... :shifty:

Adebayor = legend.

A  bit of a wanker really - decides not to play for them for a year and then rubs it in thier face that he gets the money spinning move he was angling for.

Any other player - A midfielder who can't tackle?

Scholes - complete midfielder

:nope:

Should have been sent off more often but that boy was world class in his prime. I'd probably have him above Lampard or Gerrard, which is staggeringly high praise.