The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

3 in 3 for Ronaldo now.

c***.

... but the best player in the world

No.

Afraid so.

Because he's scored 3 in 3?  :lol:

What about Messi's 38 goals last season? I still don't see how any can think Ronaldo is the best player in the world, can only assume they haven't seen Messi play.

3 in 3 for Ronaldo now.

c***.

No.

Afraid so.

What about Messi's 38 goals last season? I still don't see how any can think Ronaldo is the best player in the world, can only assume they haven't seen Messi play.

Messi got 18 assist last season aswell, don't think Ronaldo got many at all during his 42-goal season.

3 in 3 for Ronaldo now.

c***.

No.

Afraid so.

What about Messi's 38 goals last season? I still don't see how any can think Ronaldo is the best player in the world can only assume they haven't seen Messi play.

Err no not because of that and besides..

Ronaldo has scored 40 in one season.. in a tougher league.  Last year he wasn't even motivated and was comfortable Man Utds best player.

He is far more complete than Messi, ball striking is better, aerial ability, strength even crossing.  The areas that Messi betters him is only very very marginal.

3 in 3 for Ronaldo now.

c***.

No.

Afraid so.

What about Messi's 38 goals last season? I still don't see how any can think Ronaldo is the best player in the world can only assume they haven't seen Messi play.

Ronaldo has scored 40 in one season.. in a tougher league.  Last year he wasn't even motivated and was comfortable Man Utds best player.

He is far more complete than Messi, ball striking is better, aerial ability, strength even crossing.  The areas that Messi betters him is only very very marginal.

How's it a tougher league?  Does that mean Ronaldo will score 50+ in La Liga then?

And DJ, did you watch Messi and Ronaldo last season? 

3 in 3 for Ronaldo now.

c***.

No.

Afraid so.

How's it a tougher league?  Does that mean Ronaldo will score 50+ in La Liga then?

And DJ, did you watch Messi and Ronaldo last season? 

Ronaldo scored 42 goals in 49 games in League, Cups and Europe.  Last season he was half arsed and he still scored 1 in 2.

Who knows how many he will score in La Liga, i would be very surprised if his figures weren't better than Messi's come the close of the season.    He has more to his game.

"How's it a tougher league?  Does that mean Ronaldo will score 50+ in La Liga then?"

Wouldn't be suprised after seeing the defending for his first goal last week.