The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I think it's pretty funny. I don't really give 2 shits about the premiership this year, but that game needed a winner. And I can't stand City.

You have a very strange sense of humour if you thought that was funny.

You have a strange sense of perspective if you're wound up by the usual OT shenanigans.

Yes, people ought to be used to it by now.

Things that will annoy me because of this:

- Ferguson's smug cunt face when he claims it was all tactical and he masterminded the victory

- The fact that Owen scored and he'll now be seen in the Nationals as the greatest player ever, again.

- The standard of shit refereeing we have to come back to when we eventually return to the PL.

The time for Bellamy's goal shouldn't get added on because added on time is there for exactly that reason. Fucking cheating cunts.

What? But the added on time has to correspond to something, not just a random number. If the added time is given and then there are other stoppages after that, those have to be added on top.

Is time actually added on for goals being scored? 'Stoppage' time - does that include restarts for goals?

I have no idea what the rule is, but common sense would suggest surely.

Not trying to defend it by the way, just saying. I wasn't really paying attention to the clock, don't even know what the official added time was  :aww:

Anyway, a goal is part of the game. Unless the celebration takes fucking ages, why should there be time added on? It's not time-wasting, it's not injuries which isn't part of the football, it's a fucking goal. The game restarted in a normal fashion, no bs. The ref can suck a cock.

What made this even worse, and almost rubbing salt in the wound, was watching Ferguson smiling with the 4th official all pally pally.

That was really weird. That shot of Hughes having to watch Fergie and the 4th official have a chuckle was a bit over the top.

What made this even worse, and almost rubbing salt in the wound, was watching Ferguson smiling with the 4th official all pally pally.

That was really weird. That shot of Hughes having to watch Fergie and the 4th official have a chuckle was a bit over the top.

Was funny seeing Hughes' face though.

cracking game and its always good to see shay concede 4 times. but the owen goal makes me sick to my stomach, especially with that phantom injury time. and how many more mistakes does ben foster have to make before he gets dropped?? he's atrocious and he's doing it on purpose. made for a great game though  :thup:

on a side note, im becoming psychic. against cardiff i predicted coloccini's goal as the cross came in and did the same for fletcher's first. then when bellamy scored i said "definitely 4-3 to man u, right at the death". shame it doesn't work when it comes to betting haha

Also for those Premier League fans who said Serie A is crooked and it spoils it.

:lol:

now you're being to correct, stop it at once  :smug:

Sweet jesus a few minutes here & there is nothing compared to the shenigans of Italian football past.

Over the decades.