The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I don't understand btw how you have picked Cristiano as a midfielder yet have Messi as a forward.

Hasn't he played on the wing for Madrid this season? I've only caught glimpses of one game of theirs so far this season, so I don't really know.

He's better as a striker though.

I have been watching bits of this and the Bolton game last week, and Pompey didn't look *that* bad.

Nope, they haven't been bad at all. The game was summed up my 2 one on ones. Dindane missed his, Saha scored his. Simple as that really.

Edit: That said, we have looked a lot more comfortable on the ball. Pompey, unsurprisingly, look very nervy at times.

Pompey actually have some good players, where's Piquionne today? he's impressed me this season.

Hasn't impresses Hart though, was slaggin his performance off during the week. Idiot!

The standard of play outside the top 4 in the PL is so bad.  Both teams playing such scrappy football.

Based on the fact that this is a scrappy game (which is hardly surprising considering Pompey are desperate for a win and lacking confidence), the standard of play outside the top 4 is crap?