The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Preston/West Brom just started on SS1.

What are we wanting here, draw?

If Preston win and we win we get the 5 point gap we wanted going into the break, I think?

a draw and a win for us would do that too plus open up a nice little gap to 3rd

A win for WBA and a win for us will open up a 7 point gap between us and third. The main thing for me is automatic promotion, so the bigger the gap between us and third the better. 

WBA can win as many as they like so long as Boro, PNE and other promotion candidates get left behind..

imo

A win for WBA and a win for us will open up a 7 point gap between us and third. The main thing for me is automatic promotion, so the bigger the gap between us and third the better. 

WBA can win as many as they like so long as Boro, PNE and other promotion candidates get left behind..

imo

:thup:

imo

:thup:

Aye good point, I remember running the different scenarios through my head the other night and now I can't remember any.  :facepalm: :cheesy:

And I'm sure if they were watching us on Wednesday they would say the same thing.

The quicker we get out of the mentality that we are going to piss this league the better. It was only about two weeks ago were we were second in the league - one place above not getting promoted.