The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

That tackle would result in a lengthy prison sentence if you did it in public, how is he still on the pitch or for that matter employed as a professional rolemodel to our children.

That tackle would result in a lengthy prison sentence if you did it in public, how is he still on the pitch or for that matter employed as a professional rolemodel to our children.

You should stop playing with kids aswell, what the hell is it with this board and paedophilidelphia?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

You should stop playing with kids aswell, what the hell is it with this board and paedophilidelphia?

I don't like you that much, and I think you just come on here to wind people up. What happenbed to the happy go lucky character we once knew that has been replaced by this vindictive monster

I don't like you that much, and I think you just come on here to wind people up. What happenbed to the happy go lucky character we once knew that has been replaced by this vindictive monster

The constant homophobia has made me one bitter queen!

Anyone listening to the Chelsea v Man Utd game on 5live? I've just turned on and heard Colin Murray say what I could have sworn was "...I'll be listening to that whilst I suck myself off."!! :o

Guest firetotheworks

Giggs has been terrible, maybe it's going too quick for him or something but he's given away almost every single ball.

Tbf he's in a position where most of his passes are trying to breach Chelsea's defensive line. I think his positioning and anticipation has been excellent, its just his final pass thats letting him down. Anyway, thats by the by...it's a shit match.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Eleven men behind the ball from Man Utd at times in that first half. Fergie is petrified of this Chelsea team.

To be fair he should be.