The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Pedro!

:smitten:

This guy's strike rate is canny. I have to find a minutes/goal stat for him, although he's been more prolific in the cups.

I think he should get a run of games attacking on the left in place of Henry.

Thierry just hasn't been at it at all this season where as Pedro looks dangerous every time he's on the pitch.

Guest neesy111

this barcelona team is probably the greatest club team that's been assembled, they we're just awesome

the goal for them has to be to go this season unbeaten in the league

also 101 goals already for messi at 22, unbelievable

xavi best passer of the ball i've seen in my lifetime as well

Pedro!

:smitten:

This guy's strike rate is canny. I have to find a minutes/goal stat for him, although he's been more prolific in the cups.

I think he should get a run of games attacking on the left in place of Henry.

Thierry just hasn't been at it at all this season where as Pedro looks dangerous every time he's on the pitch.

Guardiola is a confessed admirer of Henry (since before he joined Barça), so he cuts him a lot of slack. But I agree. We are fortunate with Pedro's emergence, given Henry's huge slump since last season.

this barcelona team is probably the greatest club team that's been assembled, they we're just awesome

Never happened in the story of La Liga, closest was Real Sociedad in the 80s, they lost game 37!

We will lose at some point though, this is already our longest unbeaten stretch since the start of a championship.

Never happened in the story of La Liga, closest was Real Sociedad in the 80s, they lost game 37!

We will lose at some point though, this is already our longest unbeaten stretch since the start of a championship.

Arsenal did it in the Premiership in 03/04.

Fellaini.  :smitten:

£15m well spent.  Cracking player.

He's getting better and better, and one of the first on the team-sheet atm. Always maintained it was a long-term investment, and I'm chuffed he's doing well. I'm even more chuffed that we're showing that we can play some good stuff as well with the likes of himself, Pienaar and Bily.