The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Nice hair that lass has got. Modern.

:facepalm:

Oh, dad!

What?

Just sounded like something my dad would say. He's always using words like 'modern' or 'a bit mod' or 'jazzy' to describe things.

:lol: Sounds like my kind of er...dad.

My dad's one is 'different'.  What do you think of my Jesus look dad?  'Aye, it's different'.  Always different. :lol:

Thats exactly what my dad says, usually without even looking at what I'm talking about.

Can't believe Favalli is playing.

Does anyone know what they do with away allocations for this & the other derbies in Italy where they share a ground. Sounds like there is more than 10-15% Away fans there

Does anyone know what they do with away allocations for this & the other derbies in Italy where they share a ground. Sounds like there is more than 10-15% Inter there

It's Inter's home game.

Does no one give a s*** about the ACN?

Na.

Will never understand that. It's the third best int'l tournament. CIV 1-0 and just had a legitimate penalty claim turned away.

In what ways? The Euro Championships, World Cup and Copa America are all of a better standard imo and more exciting. The standard of football in the ACN is poor and so is the officiating. Also being every 2 years dilutes the appeal imo.

Na.

Will never understand that. It's the third best int'l tournament. CIV 1-0 and just had a legitimate penalty claim turned away.

Took an interest in 2008. Just can't be arsed this year.

Na.

In what ways? The Euro Championships, World Cup and Copa America are all of a better standard imo and more exciting. The standard of football in the ACN is poor and so is the officiating. Also being every 2 years dilutes the appeal imo.

Better officiating than the Championship, though.

Na.

Meh, whatever you say. I enjoy it, although this particular one hasn't been up to much yet. Mostly because of half empty stadiums and the attacks on Togo. So, mostly because Angola is an awful, horrible host. Better than the Copa America, imo though.

Does anyone know what they do with away allocations for this & the other derbies in Italy where they share a ground. Sounds like there is more than 10-15% Inter there

It's Inter's home game.

Just realized that but still, what's the craic?

Baba, stadiums are nearly always empty in the ACN. Fuck all people went to matches in Ghana last time. I know most ppl can't afford to travel but you'd think they'd price it appropriately so locals turn out

1-0 Inter, Milito