The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Not in the corner like. What was Dida doing?

I don't think there's another player in world football who has had as vertical a decline as Dida over the last 5 years.

Ronaldinho.

Dida's been alright this season, was absolutely shocking there like.

Ronaldinho has been doing quite well recently, hasn't he?

Still, his decline has been something quite amazing.

Guest Heneage

Not in the corner like. What was Dida doing?

I don't think there's another player in world football who has had as vertical a decline as Dida over the last 5 years.

Ronaldinho.

Dida's been alright this season, was absolutely shocking there like.

Sorry but Dida's been utter shite this season,  at least Ronaldinho is  scoring  all be it penalties by majority.

Apart from that hatrick last week, Ronaldinho's been very poor this season and last. Take away penalties and his goal record in Serie A is shocking. To think he was considered the world's best player 3 years back.....

Ronaldinho leading the assist charts comfortably in Serie A I think.

Inter playing 4 defensive midfielders here, no way Milan are gonna get through.

Just seen Ronaldo's been sent off, it's like he needs to be the centre of attention the whole time, anybody care to say what it was for?

Just seen Ronaldo's been sent off, it's like he needs to be the centre of attention the whole time, anybody care to say what it was for?

He had been pulled and answered by elbowing the guy on the face. Pretty nasty looking. The other guy was bleeding.

He had been pulled and answered by hitting the guy on the face. Pretty nasty looking.

Oof, will he be banned for 1 game or more?

That's the picture I get with Ronaldo though even more so than when he was at Man U. This is the second time he's scored a couple then got stupidly sent off, it's like he wants to be the centre of everything there and that it all must be about him.

He had been pulled and answered by hitting the guy on the face. Pretty nasty looking.

Oof, will he be banned for 1 game or more?

That's the picture I get with Ronaldo though even more so than when he was at Man U. This is the second time he's scored a couple then got stupidly sent off, it's like he wants to be the centre of everything there and that it all must be about him.

1 game automatic, then we'll see what the disciplinary committee decides (I'll tell you now: fuck all).

It's amazing how much different players look on the continent. Bougherra, who is rubbish, has been stout against Drogba and scored a massive goal. Meanwhile, Kolo Toure is consistently poor in Africa. Algeria have to switch keepers by the way. Down to their third choice keeper now.