The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The Neviller got burrrrned.

It's not hard, didn't Jonas rape him in both games last season?, and whoever they had infront of him?

Have you just made that up? He didn't play in either game.

Meh, all I remember was Jonas taking Man Utd's wing apart in the first game of the season, I wasn't sure if Nevile played in it or not, and I know (from what I heard) was that Jonas did pretty well in the home game aswell, though I didn't see that game.

Neville didn't play in any of those games. Was an unused sub in the first one and wasn't even in the squad for the second one at SJP.

Guest Stephen927

Is it just me or does the germans look huge in comparison? Everyone bar Lahm of course.

Before hand I though Ribery was going to rape Neville but so far he has only challenged him once really.

Like Scholes and Giggs, he's still a bloody good little player. Rolled back the years against Liverpool, supporting that flank like he has done all his career, bombing on, putting decent balls into the box.

Guest Stephen927

Watford 3-0 down at home to Palace. Plenty of people leaving in the background as SSN talk to the reporter.

"Fuck you Newcastle-Online, and fuck you Pilkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

"Golden Glory, ladies and gentlemen."

The Neviller got burrrrned.

It's not hard, didn't Jonas rape him in both games last season?, and whoever they had infront of him?

Have you just made that up? He didn't play in either game.

:lol: I'm imagining you said this in an Alan Partridge style voice.

Walter messed around with Gers team too much for the Dundee Utd cup tie & it has come back to haunt him as they have lost momentum. Only the very best managers get squad rotation correct the rest of fuckers should just play there best XI until there fucked or suffer a loss of form.