The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

Sorry i don't actually know who you are?

Yes but that's a moot point at the best of times.

How much is the Tube over to Wembley?

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Make a name?

:facepalm:

Now everybody will know the name of Haris Vuckic! :laugh:

Guest neesy111

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

it's £2.30

Guest Phil K

They should of the semis at the City have Manchester stadium or the Stadium have s****.

Are you currently having a stroke?  :lol:

A stroke of what ?

Guest kingdawson

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Make a name?

1)  Barry and carrick are not dm's and Barry doesn't play the dm role for England.

2) Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world.

3) Benfica are not a good team.

Make a name?

Now everybody will know the name of Haris Vuckic! :laugh:

That Haris Vuckic proper merced KD, I will never forget him for that!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Rip off bastards.

King Dawson had the right idea! Wait till they install a metro system! £1.40 and some change for some crisps!  :pow:

Guest kingdawson

Take delight in Spurs' losing, yet find it disgusting and hold grudges when Aston Villa do similar. Interesting.

I guarantee you that newbie has had at least 3 knock off sessions since the final whistle was blown. You can tell by the manner of his posts.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Take delight in Spurs' losing, yet find it disgusting and hold grudges when Aston Villa do similar. Interesting.

I guarantee you that newbie has had at least 3 knock off sessions since the final whistle was blown. You can tell by the manner of his posts.

Date Registered:  September 12, 2009, 07:38:20 PM

Posts 700.

Stop crying you bell end. If you were that bothered you wouldn't be crying about it on a Newcastle forum.

Guest kingdawson

Crying :mackems:

I'm disappointed at the manner of the loss. I'd rather Pompey won with no dodgy ref decisions. Shit happens though and i'll be over it by tomorrow. As your newbie self just said "If you were that bothered you wouldn't be crying about it on a Newcastle forum".

Guest Haris Vuckic

Everyone will remember the day the Vuckic schooled the Dawson.

I'm so glad I've finally had the chance to make a name for myself, I've been waiting in the shadows for so long and thought ''Spurs, they're a set of cunts, come on then''.

:doh:

Guest kingdawson

Everyone will remember the day the Vuckic schooled the Dawson.

I'm so glad I've finally had the chance to make a name for myself, I've been waiting in the shadows for so long and thought ''Spurs, they're a set of c***s, come on then''.

:doh:

Actually you're probably a little more known now. People probably thought "who's this" when you posted before but now your the 6568768767 poster that's talked about me not going to games and me being on a Newcastle forum. Well played newbie.