The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Has anyone noticed how far off his line Marshall was for both saves? Can't believe he got away with it.

I see that happening a f***ing lot lately, refs should be more mindful.

That and the stutter step when taking a pen, which I always thought was against the rules.  Even if it's not, it's still douchey as hell.

Has anyone noticed how far off his line Marshall was for both saves? Can't believe he got away with it.

I see that happening a f***ing lot lately, refs should be more mindful.

That and the stutter step when taking a pen, which I always thought was against the rules.  Even if it's not, it's still douchey as hell.

The paradinha? It's pretty much up to the referee, which means it's rarely punished. Should be banned outright indeed. Immensely popular in Brazil.

Feinting to take a penalty kick to confuse opponents is permitted as part of football. However, if, in the opinion of the referee, the feinting is considered an act of unsporting behaviour, the player must be cautioned.

Congratulations to Atletico against Fulham.

at least someone gonna celebrate in the city of Madrid for winning a title this season eh  ;D

Funniest thing is that Atlético's and Real's traditional celebration places (the fountains of Neptuno and Cibeles, respectively) are merely 100 metres away from each other, and with the spillover mobs you could hardly tell the different between both teams celebrating if they weren't wearing their colors.

Atlético are already branding themselves "Madrid's most successful team", bless them. Not calling it until the league is in the bag for us, though!

Congratulations to Atletico against Fulham.

at least someone gonna celebrate in the city of Madrid for winning a title this season eh  ;D

Funniest thing is that Atlético's and Real's traditional celebration places (the fountains of Neptuno and Cibeles, respectively) are merely 100 metres away from each other, and with the spillover mobs you could hardly tell the different between both teams celebrating if they weren't wearing their colors.

Atlético are already branding themselves "Madrid's most successful team", bless them. Not calling it until the league is in the bag for us, though!

my mistake, 2 cup finals with in the bag for Atletico already :D.

Quique has done a great job with Atletico since taking over.

Guest neesy111

Their league form has been mediocre, but they have obviously been focusing in the cups, and has paid off.

yeah, you always get this where if teams that are mid table do well in the cups, their league form always suffers

Come on Hudders!

Got some cracking young players, plus everything associated with Millwall is a cunt.

+ Lee Clark

Shame Sky are showing this, not bothered with hardly any L1 all season, playoffs and there all over it like a money grabbing rash :(

Come on Hudders!

Got some cracking young players, plus everything associated with Millwall is a cunt.

+ Lee Clark

Shame Sky are showing this, not bothered with hardly any L1 all season, playoffs and there all over it like a money grabbing rash :(

Well said.

This is the fifth time i've seen Huddersfield thi season, not too bad in all fairness.

Yep, they've been on a fair bit this season. They play some mint stuff at home.

Guest Geordiesned

Yet another linesman who doesn't know the rules giving an offside against Huddersfield when they took a short corner. The ball wasn't played forward you numpty!

Always a shame to see spare seats at games like these. You'd think it'd be in the clubs interest to get as many people in the ground to back the home team as possible.