The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Fucking hell! He reckons footballers shouldn't be role models and should be allowed to do what they want off the pitch. What a fucking bellend.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell! He reckons footballers shouldn't be role models and should be allowed to do what they want off the pitch. What a f***ing bellend.

He's right.

f***ing hell! He reckons footballers shouldn't be role models and should be allowed to do what they want off the pitch. What a f***ing bellend.

He's right.

their role models whether they like it or not

Guest firetotheworks

That Lampard advert, and then that Westwood advert, and then that advert after when the bloke spits his tea in his wife's face, just may have been the best minute of my life.

He's right.

:facepalm:

Guest firetotheworks

He's right.

That doesn't in any way change the point.

Guest firetotheworks

David James is coached by Bobby Davro, that explains a fair bit.

Aye, I was thinking that. He seems a bit strange like. The type of person you'd either pick your words carefully around and he'd be alright, or be natural and immediately consider him a complete twat.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sure they all have a button for it.

They should just scream 'DROGPARD' whenever the ball's in Portsmouth's box.